Zycus is hiring for Senior Mid-Market Account Executive (Procurement Solutions) anywhere from Chicago, Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Colorado, Denver, Minnesota
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartners 2018 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites,for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites, and Gartners 2019 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
Preferred experience in ERP, SaaS, P2P_ Procure to Pay, Source to Pay, financial software product sales.
Regional Software Sales Manager is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Vice President Sales.
Candidates who are experienced in Software Sales, and are enthusiastic about technology, sales and new explorations, and are open to drive the role as per the parameters below, are invited to apply:
1. Identifying and closing sales opportunities with fortune 1000 companies in the Western region of the USA.
2. Implement aggressively approaching strategies to identify, qualify and close accounts across domain.
3. Should be able to meet the first year Sales quota (achieved through 5-6 New Logos).
4. Forecast accurately the sales closures based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
5. Coordinated team approach to work with an Inside sales team to maximize penetration into territory.
The role requires a self-driven individual who has a successful Enterprise Sales experience in respective quota region with,