Senior Account Executive (Vp) - Higher Education
Boston , MA 02210
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have several years of work experience within the higher education industry, ideally in the OPM or pathways industry?
You want to help a business grow and are you looking for a new challenge? This is your opportunity to utilise your business development skills and expand your network that you have developed throughout your career.
We are looking for an analytical senior sales professional to strengthen our Boston team. Studyportals' mission is to bring transparency to the wealth of study opportunities in the Worlds Higher Education Market. We aim to empower the world to choose education.
Our websites receive 35 million unique users/year, which makes us the most popular study choice platform worldwide. We currently help over 3,000 participating universities in 114 countries worldwide and our team encompasses +200 people worldwide from 36 different nationalities.
What you will be doing:
- Working in the University Value Team planning and selling student recruitment campaigns using the variety of StudyPortals products
- Supporting the NA team achieving their goal as well as manage and grow your own individual territory
- Advising and liaising with existing and new clients build and nurture existing partnerships and ensuring our clients are happy with their activity
- Proactively develop an area of new clients, mainly by telephone and email contact
- Plan and attend client meetings
- Involvement in the optimisation of the complete commercial cycle: from lead generation, negotiation sales, campaign implementation to reporting and evaluation
Reporting directly to the CCO for the strategy and approach of growth targets within the NA region from our office located in Boston
- At least 5 years of proven commercial track record within the Higher Education industry, hungry to quickly capture the market (Higher Education experience is required)
- Optimistic and self-disciplined high achiever with a sense of urgency and good work organization.
- Client and market share orientation; committed to create client value on the long term.
- Assertive, and optimistic. Energetic and persistent, with an entrepreneurial attitude you drive for results and are 110% committed to success.
- Open team player independent yet supportive thriving in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Able to get in the minds of prospective international students. Having experienced an international study period is desired.
- Eagerness to learn and grow alongside a young and dynamic company, with the ambition to quickly grow in role and responsibilities.
- Our mission and corporate values should match yours
- The opportunity to be a key driver of a fast growing company that will establish sustainable added value in North Americas and the worlds Higher Education market
- An annual personal development budget, because personal growth is KEY
- A fulltime position, a competitive salary including an excellent bonus scheme
- Ambitious, informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated. Apart from your contribution to the company, your personal development has high priority
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do
- The opportunity to make our world a little better
Studyportals will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.