Senior Account Executive
Chicago , IL 60611
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Purpose Brand agency is an award winning, full-service public relations, brand and digital content marketing firm in Chicago. Purpose Brand always puts purpose into practice making brands relevant and communities stronger. Services include media and public relations, brand strategy, content creation, web design and development, content strategy, special events, video marketing and training.
This position is currently remote until deemed safe by management. Continued remote working arrangements may also be an option.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial self-starter to fill the role of Senior Public Relations Account Executive. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7+ years progressive PR agency experience, with strong strategic thinking, leadership and communications skills in both B2B and B2C industries. Exceptional performers will have the opportunity to expand this role into a Director position.
- Client Counsel & Communication Provide the highest caliber of client service and executive level counsel
- Strategy & Counsel Demonstrate deep understanding of client brands and communication goals; understands market position and competitive set
- Account Management Independently run accounts; develop and execute strategic programs and initiatives; build and manage budgets
- Media Strategy Guide overall media strategy and campaigns; maintain and build relationships with the press
- Agency Development Oversee internal account teams; provide training, guidance and create development opportunities for junior level staff
- Industry Expert Act as an industry news maven; attend networking events
- New Business Development Identify and establish key relationships with high-level decision makers with prospective clients
- Bachelors degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related studies
- Must have experience developing public relations campaigns as part of integrated marketing efforts
- 7+years B2B and B2C public relations, media relations, or corporate communications experience
- 3 years agency experience required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with knowledge of AP writing style
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Full health, vision, dental