VIEW JOBS9/1/2018 2:08:52 AM2018-11-30T02:08<p>Now hiring for Local Class A Driver -</p>
<p>America&#39;s #1 Dedicated Contract Carrier has openings for experienced class A drivers!</p>
<p>We offer some of the best truck driving careers to the best CDL drivers in the industry</p>
<p>Regional position where drivers will deliver Mission Food products to Mission Foods Distributors and food service customers in NV.</p>
<p>Driver will have a set route. Driver will be driving in snow and will chain when needed.</p>
<p>Food product will be delivered in&nbsp;a dry van.</p>
<p>At the receiver drivers will use an electric pallet jack and lift gate for unloading.</p>
<p>Must be willing to work nights. This is s when most of the product is delivered.</p>
<p>Forklift and Pallet Jack experience is preferred but not required.</p>
<p>Days off will be tuesday and sunday.&nbsp;</p>
<p>Drivers will need to expect to be out 2-3 nights per week,</p>
<p>What we offer:</p>
<p>$1,040 Average weekly gross</p>
<p>Average annual earnings of up to $54,000</p>
<p>Benefit options for individuals or family.</p>
<p>Company matched 401K</p>
<p>Drivers are required to have at least 3 months of CDL-A experience.</p>
<p>Good driving record (no more than 2 tickets in the last year)</p>
<p>No suspensions in the last year</p>
<p>No misdemeanors in the last 5 years and no felonies in the last 10 years.</p>
<p>Please only apply if you meet these requirements.</p>
<p>Our competitive pay, great benefits and home time were created for the best truck drivers in the industry. Take the first step to advancing your driving career</p>
VIEW JOBS9/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-16T00:00IMMEDIATE OPENING - OFFERING $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We are seeking a CDL Driver to help us deliver and pick up book fairs throughout greater Fresno area. You will be driving a route Monday thru Friday, daytime hours with weekends & evenings off.
This is a full-time position with benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K that our new driver will be immediately eligible for upon hire.
Scholastic Book Fairs is looking for committed drivers for deliveries and pickups of books and supplies that help children become lifelong learners. Scholastic Book Fairs Drivers return home same day and will travel in city, suburbs, and rural areas. The pickup and delivery requires the loading and unloading of company trucks at both Branch and Schools, utilizing all safety procedures during this process. Our drivers obtain their daily manifests and inspect their trucks and equipment prior to leaving the Branch.
These full time positions offer medical, dental and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, a generous 50% off discount on Scholastic merchandise, 401k and the possibility of summers off.
All drivers will be given proper equipment including uniforms and shoes and must maintain a professional appearance. Scholastic Book Fairs Drivers adhere to all Company, local, state, and federal rules/regulations inclusive of, but not limited to, DOT, OSHA, etc. Scholastic Book Fairs takes pride in being a drug and alcohol free Company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Work with supervisor to deliver and pick-up fairs in an efficient, cost effective manner.
* Work closely with supervisor to ensure customer service standards are maintained.
* Load and unload trucks with or without assistance of mechanical devices.
* Deliver and pick-up product from schools, as scheduled, in a courteous and professional manner.
* Complete and maintain accurate and legible records in a timely manner to include, but not limited to, DOT Logs, trip sheets, fuel tickets, road expenses, and other paperwork, as required.
* Adhere to all Company, local, state, and federal rules/regulations inclusive of, but not limited to, DOT, OSHA, etc.
All candidates must be the minimum of 21 years of age, possess a valid CDL license with air brake endorsement, and have at least 1 year of commercial driving experience, High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
Must pass a drug screen/alcohol screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background review, and a DOT physical examination indicating physical essential functions of job can be performed as required. The ability to lift/carry up to 70 lbs. and push, pull metal bookcases (on wheels) weighing more than 350lbs on a regular and repetitive basis. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exceptional customer service with good verbal and written communication skills.
* High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
* Verifiable commercial driving experience of at least one (1) year required.
* Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
* Possess valid CDL license with air brake endorsement.
* Must pass a drug screen/alcohol screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background review, and a DOT physical examination indicating physical essential functions of job can be performed as required.
* Must be able to drive vehicle weighing up to 34,000 GVW.
* The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, and occasionally climb
* Ability to lift/carry up to 70 lbs.
* Push and handle rolling metal book cases weighing a few hundred lbs. on a regular and repetitive basis.
* Transport boxes of books up and down stairs. Box weights are approximately 25lbs and 100lbs when transported on provided dolly. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Customer service orientated.
* Must be able to read road maps and follow directions.
* Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
* Certain routes may require overnight stays.
* Strong team player and the ability to get along with co-workers.
* Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills, and ability to read.
VIEW JOBS8/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-16T00:00Job Description
Class A Truck Driver-Fresno, CA
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Handles and delivers bulk and packaged fertilizer and chemicals, performs daily vehicle inspections, handles and delivers packaged chemicals, cleans and maintains equipment, assists mechanic, may maintain maintenance records, & other duties as assigned.
* To load or assist in loading trailer with materials
* To unload or assist in unloading trailer by using forklift or hand truck
* To operate semi-truck with one or two trailers, according to state laws
* To transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations
* Must be able to conduct a standard DOT truck inspection
* Capable of filling out all company and DOT required paperwork
* Must be able to fill out shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures, return completed paper work to shipping office, and to maintain any related records required
* Must be able to lift and move up to 80 pounds
* To perform miscellaneous service duties such as checking on a daily basis, oil, water, gasoline, air in tires, and to report any maintenance malfunctions to maintenance department
* This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive
* Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel at delivery points
* Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely
* High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
* Valid driver's license & Current CDL (Class A) required
* DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
* Must be able to work 40+ hour weeks, including weekends
* Must be able to climb ladders to be able to look into tender boxes/tanks
* Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy
* May, at times, sit in a cab for periods of time
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran