SEM Analyst. Digital Marketing
Brains Workgroup, Inc.
Jersey City , NJ 07310
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SEM Digital Marketing Analyst
Our client, a biotech/software company is looking for talented in-house Sr. SEM Analyst. Digital Marketing.
Must be able to commute to Jersey City, NJ
Office. Permanent positions with full benefits package, competitive compensation DOE Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this rolePlease read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.comIn-house Sr. SEM Analyst/LeadKey Functional Areas of Responsibility
You will be directly responsible for managing, optimizing, reporting on, and communicating the effectiveness of multiple online advertising channels including paid search, product listing ads (PLAs), re-marketing, display and paid social to the management.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter. FB and Amazon.
- Create and expand keyword lists; conduct search term reports to maximize campaign exposure to the target audience
- Complete monthly keyword harvesting to learn of new keywords and campaign opportunities.
- Create budget projections for specific target markets
- Optimize landing page performance, search campaign performance, and creative ads
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Test and analyze creative/copy performance.
- Analyze and report campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Knowledge of marketing metrics, analysis and interpretation
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with ability to report and optimize strategy based on data.
- 3+ years of Experience with Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter mandatory (preferably at an agency)
- AdWords / Bing certification a BIG plus
- Google Analytics Certification a BIG plus
- 1+ year experience with Seller Central and/or Vendor Central (AMS) is a plus
- Facebook Ad Certified is a plus