Selling Branch Manager (Auburn, ME)
Auburn , ME 04210
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Bonney Staffing Center is seeking a results driven professional interested in overseeing and leading one of our successful branch locations in Auburn, Maine.
The "right" candidate to lead this location will truly embody our Core Values. Successful candidates will be a person of integrity and will have a proven track record of "making it happen", strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and attitude to build relationships, encourage teamwork and provide exceptional service to our clients and employees all while maintaining a sense of urgency within the branch to fill jobs quickly with quality placements.
The Selling Branch Manager is responsible for the overall success of the branch by providing superior client experience while delivering results that align with business development objectives; developing and executing sales plans that are aligned with overall business targets and priorities to achieve goals; inspiring and creating a motivating environment through activity-based coaching and performance development. This position focus is 75% sales and 25% operations.
The Selling Branch Manager position includes a base salary plus bonus/commission incentive.
- Drive outbound sales activities consisting of research, calls, correspondence and visits with new, existing and prospective clients according to expected call frequencies.
- Conduct thorough market and competition analysis including monitoring job ads, blog posts and industry publications.
- Compile Sales Tracking and New Account Report based on the previous weeks sales and marketing activities.
- Coordinate a client visit for all new clients prior to candidate placement including a thorough walkthrough of the facilities, evaluation of all safety policies and introduction to all appropriate supervisors
- Identify and capitalize on cross-sell opportunities including sales and promotion of all Value Added Services such as skills testing, resume review services and background checks.
- Motivate and guide staff through daily recruiting, onboarding and client servicing functions.
- Communicate and manage staff performance against established goals and metrics.
- Research and determine pricing and contract details with new or renewing customers.
- Establish professional rapport and good working relationships with Clients and Field Employees.
- Visit client sites on a regular basis to build rapport and partner with Bonneys Safety coordinator to ensure safety practices are maintained.
- Understand, anticipate and service all Client needs in prompt, professional, customer service oriented manner.
- Troubleshoot Client/Field Employee issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in community activities while promoting Bonney Staffing (i.e. Chamber of Commerce, Human Resource Association meetings, Business Events, etc.).
- Community involvement and partnerships.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record of driving sales, both individually and as a leader of a sales team
- Sales management experience; ability to build teams
- Demonstrated experience in motivating and communicating established structure and expectations and drive accountability
- Strong time management
- Business development
- Motivate, delegate, elevate
- Positive attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Minimum of a High School diploma required
- Associates degree from an accredited college or University, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Bonney Staffing Center offers benefits to employees with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and performance based incentives.