Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Kreher Family Farms
Clarence , NY 14031
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position's responsibilities will be to secure three production layer (hen) facilities overnight, responding to off-hour alarm issues and assisting the technical and maintenance teams with minor and preventive maintenance activities.
- Monitor security cameras and environmental systems for three eggs farms for any trespassers or unwanted visitors from base location in Clarence, NY.
- Monitor environmental systems such as AEI, NOAH, Pulse, etc.
- Respond to alarms and address any building or property intrusions.
- Ensure alarms are handled appropriately by alarm companies and offer assistance as necessary.
- Investigate security breaches/concerns, document events and communicate findings with management.
- As appropriate, alert law enforcement, Partners and/or General Manager regarding any unexpected situations.
- Operate radio, telephone, computer equipment and/or console monitors.
- Interact cordially and communicate with others.
- Identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance on assigned tasks and provide progress updates.
- Provide written detail of work performed.
- Communicate work status to management.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner conducive to the benefit of the larger team (even though you are often working independently).
- Know farm safety and emergency procedures.
- While working alone, be acutely aware of own safety and be able to communicate to an appropriate individual outside of the farm at all times, in case of emergency.
- Perform special projects assigned in allotted time set for each project.
- Security experience preferred.
- Experience in a maintenance or production environment preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current and valid drivers license.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Work ten to twelve-hour shifts (ex. 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional optional insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Free farm fresh eggs
- Pay $18-22/hour based on experience
*In order to communicate quickly and effectively, we will send email communications/updates to you. Please be sure to check your email inbox to stay updated with our progress on this position. Thank you!*