Security Scheduling Operations Manager
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc.
Bronx , NY 10451
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. seeks a Security Operations Scheduling Manager to join our team. You will work closely with the talent management team and senior management to maintain high level of service quality and client relations.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule security officers and maintain stable work schedules;
- Coordinate with HR for counseling of security officers with poor performance;
- Handle call outs of security officers;
- Coordinate site coverage for short notice request from client and staff;
- Work closely with talent management to recruit security officers that are the best fit for JSB culture and expectations;
- Work with Field Supervisors to insure they are inspecting sites accordingly;
- Prepare reports and recommendations for weekly staff meetings;
- Communicate to all field member on a regular and timely manner;
- Ensure all security team members are properly trained before working any position;
- Perform regular evaluation of all team members;
- Perform site visits on a regular frequent basis;
- Review site visit reports and respond appropriately;
- Ensures high level of client satisfaction through proactive visit schedules and immediate follow-up to client concerns;
- Maintain current and working knowledge of site contract requirements;
- Escalate important incident and other reports to JSB management and necessary client reps;
- Review time and attendance for security officers;
- Report to management of any staffing problems that may arise as client requirements change;
- Ongoing review of training material with subordinates to ensure compliance with all JSB policies and procedures;
- Respond to call outs and open posts, adjust schedules;
- Coordinate with field management and clients management team;
- Ensure all security members are knowledge of their post orders and expectations.
- Candidates must have proven management experience in client services.
- Experience in people management, scheduling, planning, fostering teamwork and providing feedback is imperative for this role.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with superior communication, organization, conflict resolution skills and have an ability to manage with a leveled approach at all times.
- All Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays; and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or marital status.
Please submit salary request with resume and application.
401, Healthcare, Paid Vacation
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. provides equal consideration for employment under the law without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or marital status.