Security Operations Support
Amsys Innovative Solutions
Houston , TX 77002
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
We have an urgent job opening of Security operations support @ Remote
Job Title: Security operations support
Duration: 4-6 months Contract
Support Hours (Normal Schedule)
7:00 PM CST - 3:00 AM CST (Friday- Tuesday)
3:00 AM CST - 11:00 AM CST (Saturday- Wednesday)
11:00 AM CST - 7:00 PM CST (Saturday- Wednesday)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role is a remote opportunity and will require on-call and after-hours work can be expected
Specific Skills Required:
Application attacks, malware support, vulnerability analysis, cyber threat investigation, internet monitoring and analysis, data loss prevention, people defense investigations, monitoring and triage Surge
- Implement and monitor daily security alerts
- Report and respond to any security breaches or viruses
- Triage and categorize network intrusions and incidents
- Perform periodic risk reviews and audits
- Provide strategies for improving system security
- Threat scans, threat assessments.
- Combing through the multiple toolsets to see what weaknesses/threats they can find
- Correlate/document events for their findings
- External test assessments, threat scanning, threat hunters
- Broad assessment - where they can find issues on the public surface, external threat, run scans and discover. one a tech scan and the other is doing more recon.
- Scripting experience for automation/queries is a benefit
- Coordinate with the server owner once a threat is found
- Run vulnerability scans
- Needs to play both offensive and defensive player - will go out and find threats and then use that info to strengthen the core.
Looking forward to hearing from you.