UNIFORMED UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS - Full-Time
Protects property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities. Preserves order and may enforce regulations pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
• Duties and Responsibilities
• Guard, patrol or monitor premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence
• of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against
• theft and maintain security/safety of premises.
• Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity to appropriate persons as is required by the post.
• Carry out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature as required for the assigned post.
• Specific tasks and duties may vary.
• Additional duties may be assigned and/ or modified, according to business necessity.
• Additional Job Demands
• May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to be an effective team player.
• Ability to remain professional when dealing with unusual or stressful circumstances.
• Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients, observe
• and report incidents and direct others.
• Frequent sitting, standing and walking may be required for long periods of time.
• May be required to use vehicle for the performance of duties.
• On occasion, may be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
• Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to use protective gear to warrant personal safety.
• May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Qualifications -- ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have a PERC Card
• Must successfully complete a pre-employment investigation, including criminal background and controlled substance tests.
• Must have high school diploma or GED.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements.
• Must have a valid driver's license if a motor vehicle must be operated on the job.
- Weekly Pay
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS!!!!
-Full Time: All Shifts Available
2nd shift: 3pm-11pm
3rd shift: 11pm-7am
Norred & Associates, Inc.