Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Security Network Engineer
Robert Half Technology
Arlington Heights , IL 60004
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A global manufacturing firm is looking for a Information Security Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing and building the company's security program.
- Provide security expertise and be able to communicate complex security issues to management and leadership team.
- Oversee the creation of security policies, documentation of security processes and security strategy.
- Collaborate with different teams within IT to provide security and business technology solutions for the company.
- Plan, design and implement technologies that improve and advance the security posture of the company.
- Assist and mentor Information Security Analyst on security related tasks.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Investigate security breaches
- Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Develop and implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats as needed
- Perform internal penetration test if needed and coordinate with third-party for external annual penetration testing.
This a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary, full benefits package, and paid time off. If you are interested in this exciting position please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva directly at
?5+ years of recent hands on Security and/or Cyber Security related experience as a Senior Analyst
?Advanced knowledge of security controls related to detection, analysis, containment, eradication and recovery from cyber security incidents
?Strong familiarity with Microsoft windows operating system vulnerabilities ?
?Strong written and oral communication skills
?Strong organizational and leadership skills
?Preferred security certification: CISSP, CISM, CRISC
Analysis, Analyst, CISSP, Manager, Management, Network Engineer, Networks, Security, Testing, Windows