Security Guard - Part Time - Weekends
The Upteam Consultants
Austin , TX 78731
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who We Are:Our client is a premier retirement community with dedicated and skilled staff, dynamic leadership, innovative services and first class facilities. The residents are treated compassionately with dignity and respect.
Who You Are:We are seeking candidates who are customer service oriented and take great pride in serving others in a caring and professional manner. We are looking for a Concierge to provide fivestar highquality concierge service for independent living residents.
- We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, moving out from behind the desk to open doors and assist customers.
- Be knowledgeable of local current attractions or events (concerts, theater, sporting events, special events, and more) and provide updates as necessary/directed.
- Assist with delivering packages to resident apartments.
- Assist with distributing flyers and other mail items as needed.
- Answer phones and direct phone calls as needed.
Qualifications: At least one year previous experience working in a similar position, for a hotel, retirement community, or other professional organization as a Concierge.
Location: Central Austin
Compensation: Starting at 15.50 (DOE)
Hours: Weekend Role
Part-time, Friday 11:pm-7:00am, Saturday 7pm-7amPart-time, Saturday/Sunday, 7:00am-7:00pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- If you work holidays, you earn double-time pay!
Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace.