Partial remote, 3 days in office, two days work from home !
Our client in northern New Jersey islooking for a Security Engineer.Key Duties:
Accountable for the day-to-day security operations, precise assessment of security controls, detection and examination of potential threats, and remediation and escalation of incidents.
Backs the cyber incidence response team, provide direction to technology operators and raises security awareness to end-users.
Develop SOP's for deployed security solutions, interfacing with managed security service providers, incident responses, review, and escalation processes.
Supervises the deployed detective security controls, as well as internal and external, managed security services throughout the technology infrastructure. This includes the perimeter, network, servers, virtual computing, and end-points.
Completes Regulatory Compliance activities, including gathering SSAE-16 SOC reports and performing cybersecurity-related due diligence as well as scheduled vulnerability scanning events.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
5+ years of experience as a Security Engineer.
Strong experience conducting a daily assessment of vulnerabilities identified by infrastructure scans; prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline.
Knowledge in one or two Scripting languages, Python would be great
Strong knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies; experience with packet flow, TCP/UDP traffic, firewall technologies, IDS technologies (e.g., Snort rules), proxy technologies, and antivirus, spam, and spyware solutions.
Knowledge of cybersecurity management frameworks, regulatory requirements, and experience in conducting technical risk assessments.
VIEW JOBS4/6/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-05T00:00Location(s): Corporate Office, Fair Lawn, NJ
Description: The Digital Banking Senior Systems Engineer will administer digital banking (Retail & Commercial), treasury management. This position will also implement, test, train, troubleshoot, and maintain applications as well as act as liaison between the financial institution, application vendors, internal departments, and end users.
* Excellent understanding of retail banking and electronic banking operations, procedures, related data processing concepts, and service delivery development. Ability to clearly document business & system requirement, procedure and workflows.
* Proficient knowledge of fintech tools, but not limited to, like Fiserv, NCR's digital banking, Q2, Blend, nCino and Salesforce.
* Extremely comfortable with HTML, scripting languages (Python, Shell).
* Maintain understanding of complementary technologies and their potential benefits for the institution and its clients. In partnership with business leadership, collaborate to identify, define, and implement process and user experience improvements, leveraging business applications and related technologies.
* Responsible for request, incident, problem, and change management processes for administered business applications including clear communications with end user and management.
* Lead scheduling, testing and implementation of upgrades and releases to administered business applications. Prepare release summaries for end users (as needed). Coordinate user testing effort. Obtain end user sign-off.
* Responsible for application maintenance Digital Banking policies, thresholds, limits, and end-user notifications.
* Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through successful completion of training and demonstrated ability.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in electronic/ digital banking operation;
* At least 2 years of experience with scripting language (Python or Powershell) and HTML;
* Extensive knowledge of the administration of online banking tools, management application and intranet;
* Excellent understanding of retail banking and electronic banking operations, procedures, related data processing concepts, and service delivery development;
* Ability to clearly document business & system requirement, procedure and workflows;
* Familiarity and knowledge Fiserv, NCR's digital banking, Q2, Salesforce and other similar digital banking tools;
* Ability to conduct required training and end-user (internal and external) support functions;
* Ability to understand technical and often theoretical concepts of systems and to explain them to staff member;
* Good analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills;
* Ability to work with limited supervision;
* Good customer service, organization, time-management and interpersonal skills;
* Ability to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, solve problems, meet deadlines, and quickly adapt to change.
Columbia Bank and its affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer/Males/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Stewardship Financial CorpFair LawnNJ
VIEW JOBS2/14/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-05-15T00:00Overview
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal®, culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. We are North America's leading security services provider with over 265,000 phenomenal employees protecting over 50,000 client sites. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Professional Security Officer. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client's property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Professional Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
* Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
* Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
* Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
* For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state driver's license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
* Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
* Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
* May require a valid driver's license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
* May require operation of a Segway (Segway's have a 250 pound weight limit)
* Able to:
* Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 265,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
2021-512197Allied Universal SecurityFair LawnNJ
VIEW JOBS1/21/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-21T00:00Job Description
The Kratos Account Manager is responsible for the sales of Advanced Integrated Electronic Security Solutions throughout their assigned territory. This includes effective development of Kratos' aligned "go to" market strategies/tactics and driving awareness for the Kratos Advanced Security Integration offerings that include Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Mass Notification / Communications, and Life Safety.
This position requires strong professional sales disciplines and skills, including effective communications, presentation skills, customer relations, negotiation and technical aptitude. Knowledge of security systems design and technology is a strong plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Build Kratos 'Advanced Security Integration business in assigned territory and vertical markets.
* Develop and implement effective prospecting and sales campaigns.
* Negotiate contracts, agreements and be able to "Close the Deal".
* Ability to design (or learn to design) and configure
basic Security, CCTV, Access Control and Communications Systems.
* Effectively manage and maintain prosperous sales funnel activities, including CRM management and forecasting.
* Quickly assimilate and work well in a strong team environment.
* Deliver assigned sales activity expectations that include daily smart sales prospecting, fulfilling or exceeding assigned quota targets and driving world class customer service.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment to deliver customer satisfaction.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Must adhere to the Kratos Code of Conduct & Ethics
* Must possess excellent time management skills
* Must possess a strong technological aptitude
* Must possess the "Sales Hunter Mentality"
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to develop keen awareness and knowledge of the Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Mass Notifications/Communications, Life Safety/ Fire markets.
* Attain knowledge of the major vertical markets for advanced solutions; major competitors; and the evolving dynamics within these markets.
* Strong understanding of today's IoT (Internet of Things) trends and be able to comfortably communicate with IT Managers and C Level decision makers about how the Kratos advanced systems' solutions integrate effectively within their domains.
* Must possess current local market and industry awareness. This includes vertical market awareness and having the ability to identify and contact decision makers/influencers within vertical markets.
* Must possess high integrity and trustworthiness
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Must possess excellent presentation skills
* Must be a disciplined self-starter
* Must be motivated and driven for success
* Must possess excellent customer relations skills
* Ability to interact appropriately and professionally with the public
* Must be an effective team player
* Must be proficient with Outlook and the Internet. Social media skills a plus
* Ability to report to work during customary or specifically assigned working hours
* Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
* Ability to adhere to workplace rules including the Kratos Safety Program
* Ability to travel as required
* Valid Driver's License
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma required
* College Degree Preferred
* Five years of proven professional technical sales experience, ideally within the Advanced Integrated Security space is preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Office environment
* Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
* Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding)
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Kratos PSS, a Division of Kratos Defense Systems, is not able to provide U.S. sponsorship at this time.
The employee will likely be placed in an office. The work environment characteristics are representative of those of an employee encounters while performing essential functions of the job in a typical office/workstation situation. Able to work sitting or standing at desk and operate a computer via standard input devices such as using a keyboard and reading information on a monitor.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUALS ASSIGNED TO THIS CLASSIFICATION. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
A REVIEW OF THIS CLASSIFICATION HAS EXCLUDED THE MARGINAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CLASSIFICATION THAT ARE INCIDENTAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES. ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB PROFICIENTLY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE THE MINIMUM LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES.
Kratos Defense And SecurityFair LawnNJ
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.