Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Bakersfield , CA 93309
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Behavior is expected which reflects that working, as a team is more important than self-interest.
- Required to work some weekends and holidays.
- Patrol grounds and units, provide surveillance and perform security procedures for the facility.
- Perform regular rounds of the building interior and grounds.
- Provide emergency alarm responses and assist in evacuating the building if instructed.
- Respond to and report security incidents.
- Supervise visitation and arrange/prepare visiting area.
- Screen and wand visitors
- Take appropriate action in securing against or responding to the hospital code policies.
- Display courteous, respectful, and responsive behavior toward the staff, general public and customers.
- Display positive and confident professional behavior.
- Understand and successfully execute his/her post orders including enforcement of company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Arrives to work in clean and professional attire.
- Comprehends the Hospital fire alarm system.
- Comprehends how to deactivate electrical power, natural gas, and supply water in the event of an internal disaster.
- Ability to analyze problems and exercise independent judgment, interact effectively with the public, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Adopt quick, effective courses of action
- Write legibly and learn the operation of closed circuit TV (CCTV) and video surveillance systems and electronic access control systems.
- Performs other related and non-related duties that do not require special training or skills as assigned by the Manager of Plant Operations.
High school diploma/GED. Equivalent combination of training and experience that provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities. Possession of a Guard Registration Card issued by the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services upon appointment or within 90-days of employment.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. 401k.