Pala Casino Spa Resort
Pala , CA 92059
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for Company Information Technology security and related environment. Responsible for security policy, security system monitoring and administration, performs security maintenance according to internal policy, maintains corporate security systems and intrusion prevention systems. Serve as a backup to Network Administrator. Some basic programming/scripting is a plus. Serve as a mentor to entry level System Administrators. Responsible for Company Information Technology security and related environment.
- Preferred education/certificates/work history CISSP, Cyber Security, ComTIA Security +, etc.
- 2-4 years Windows Server security experience in a 24/7 environment - Microsoft Certification or equivalent preferred.
- 2-4 years hands-on experience with Windows Server, Networking, Firewall, Endpoint Security.
- Vulnerability Scanning experience desired.
- Effective security and networking skills (2-4 years) including Firewall administration.
- 2-4 years experience with remote monitoring and administration tools, technologies.
- Working knowledge of Network Security technology as well as PCI Compliance and Disaster Recovery experience desired.
- 2-4 years experience and demonstrated expertise with securing Windows Servers from setup and networking to system diagnostics.
- File share, File security and File Maintenance skills desired.
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and other cloud platform security experience desired.
- Experience working with a VMware Virtualization environment. HP Blade Systems security experience desired.
- Networking/Switching/Routing skills desired.
- Experience in a Cisco Network environment a plus. Experience with RSA, VPN, IPsec desired.
- Implements plans to safeguard computer data against accidental or unauthorized adaptation, destruction, disclosure, or other breach.
- Excellent communication, documentation, troubleshooting, and organizational skills. Detail oriented. Casino Experience helpful.
Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced work environment where working with deadlines is the norm.
When you become a part of Pala Pride, in addition to working in an exhilarating atmosphere, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package including the following:
- Promotional Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Disability Plans
- Flex Plans for Medical and Child Care
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible leave programs
- Paid time off for Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct Deposit
- 17 days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Discounts to local attractions
- Eligibility for the various benefits offered above may differ based on job classification and length of service.