Secure Systems - Sr. Systems Engineer II
Vitaver & Associates, Inc.
McKinney , TX 75069
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
12557- Secure Systems- Sr. Systems Engineer II - McKinney, TXType:
Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing ClientSalary:
$110,000 to $125,000 range depending on your level of expertise.Additional Information:
Full-time benefits, relocation assistance and interview travel reimbursement are available.Description:
Our Client, a technology and innovation leader in defense and cybersecurity solutions, is hiring Secure Systems- Sr. Systems Engineer II in McKinney, TX.Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Work independently and as a member of a team in coordination with engineers in development, integration, test and modeling;
- Exhibit a high degree of creativity and ingenuity, and be responsible for developing advanced systems /security integrity and information assurance leveraging guidelines and concepts;
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, and may be required to brief senior and customer leadership teams;
- Participate with multidisciplinary teams of system design professionals including electrical, mechanical, software and logistics engineers.
- Minimum of 6 years of Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering experience (physics, embedded software and/or hardware);
- Familiarity with requirements development, analysis, derivations, verification and/or validation;
- Experience with GPS and navigation techniques;
- ACTIVESecret security clearance with the ability to obtain additional program-level special clearances (Active Top Secret security clearance - preferred);
- Existing SAP/SAR clearance (preferred);
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist (preferred);
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Microsoft Project, requirements analysis tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products (preferred);
- Familiarity with Program Protection, NIST/RMF process, Anti-tamper, Supply Chain and/or Risk Management Software Assurance (preferred);
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics; Advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Joina technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world;
- Work with a stable company with a track record of success and growth since1922;
- Benefit from health, vision and dental insurance plans offered to employees;
- Become eligible for Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program;
- Enjoy paid time off, vacations and holidays andflexible work schedule;
- Get incentive towards your Master's degree.