Second Shift Behavioral Health Technician
Mills River , NC 28759
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Silver Ridge is looking for a Full Tim Second Shift Behavioral Health Technician to join our team!!
Our Ideal Candidate is available weekends! (Second shift is 3:00 pm - 11:30pm)
Silver Ridge specializes in providing clinically effective addiction treatment for professional adults suffering from substance abuse issues. The Silver Ridge program focuses on the well-being of the whole person by providing a safe place free from the pain of addiction through the encouragement of personal exploration and therapeutic practices. As a behavioral health technician, you could be the support that is needed in these most trying times.
Our perfect candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a team environment. The ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving! The ability to maintain professionalism and not show favoritism is a must. Being able to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. The ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Someone who remains calm and decisive in crisis situations.
At Silver Ridge, a Pyramid Healthcare program, our Behavioral Healthcare Technicians play a pivotal piece in this recovery process by supporting the client and program in the following ways:
- Flexible availability
- Assist with intake process with new clients into program and follow admission protocol.
- Participate in written and verbal shift change protocol and communicates with staff either verbally or in written communication logs, shift updates.
- Responsible for detail client log and shift note documentation in electronic record for each client.
- Medication management and adherence to medication administration protocol as directed by Program
- Maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients including support with crisis intervention as directed by supervisors and clinical team.
- Support the daily structure of therapeutic program through helping clients attend all scheduled activities.
- Under direction of supervisors, facilitates activities including recreational groups and meetings.
- Supports objectives of treatment plans for each client as directed by supervisor and clinical team.
- Attend training as necessary and directed.
- Participates in team meetings
- Engages in multidisciplinary team efforts to support clients in treatment process.
- Transport clients as directed in adherence with transportation policy.
- Monitors activities of daily living for each client.
- Support program by helping with upkeep of facility.
- Responsible for conducting searches of clients at admission when they return back to the facility from day pass.
- Participates in facilitation of Tapestry Nutrition Program as directed by Nutrition Staff including grocery trips, food preparation, meals with clients, and refrigerator logs.
- Clerical duties as needed.
401(k) retirement savings program
Free CPR training and job specific training