Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Seasonal Campus Associate Part Time
Austin , TX 78701
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seasonal Campus Associate Part Time- LOC
Job ID: 180016030 | Austin, TX
The Campus Pick-up Point (CPP) is Amazon’s new concept of having physical locations on university campuses and will bring Amazon’s broad selection, low prices, and convenient shopping experience to the heart of campuses and offers a number of additional student-focused features.
The Campus team is looking to hire part-time, customer focused and results-oriented Seasonal CPP Campus Associates (CA) for the peak season. On any given shift, a CA will be staffed in one of two roles, back room or front of house. In the beginning, the Seasonal CAs may have limited customer interactions and will be primarily responsible for:
Hourly Pay Rate:
- Receiving and random stowing of packages
- Checking customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk and giving them the packages (when trained)
- Keeping the backroom and front room clean and organized
- Completing reverse picks when the Fetch slots and Pickup Desk exceed capacity
- Completing reverse stow when a package has been at the CPP for more than  days
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Must be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- Composed, poised and possess a professional demeanor
- Effective verbal communicator
- High attention to detail and proven ability to complete multiple activities simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a back room storage environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Upbeat and solution oriented
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer- Minority / Female / Disability / Vet