Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Specialist
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who are we?
Who is DefinedCrowd? Well, from a technical point of view, we leverage the power of a global crowd to provide some of the worlds biggest companies with the high-quality data they need to power their artificial intelligence. Were instrumental to the progression and development of artificial intelligence and we couldnt be prouder or more inspired to be involved in an industry that is changing the world.
From a personal point of view, were a group of big thinkers, high achievers and creative problem solvers. We bond over our shared love of software engineering, data science, and strong coffee. We like online gaming, running marathons, and team drinks. We celebrate authenticity and diversity and were invested in what we do. Our mission? World domination, obviously!
What will you do?
- Obtain deep understanding of our products and marketplace content and their role in the industry to guide content creation that moves the needle. *
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum user engagement and conversions *
- Lead the content marketing strategy and all personalization efforts based on customer journey and user analysis *
- Conduct SEO experiments to improve our website ranking based on content marketing *
- Optimize copy and build landing pages for search engine marketing *
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization *
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations *
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links *
- Develop and implement link building strategy *
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Be a organic and content marketing focused growth hacker *
- Excellent SEO-focused editing and content curation skills *
- Knowledge of Google, Matomo, or Adobe Marketing Platforms. *
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Search Console and other digital marketing tools. *
- Proven track record of developing and executing SEO campaigns *
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing. *
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition *
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Matomo) *
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) *
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms *
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM *
- BsC/MsC/PhD in Marketing, Data Analytics or any related field
Why Join Us?
You spend a lot of your time at work, so it should be challenging, fun and interesting. At DefinedCrowd, it will be all of those things and more. Heres what we offer:
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible working schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- An international and diverse team, representing more than 30 nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities
DefinedCrowd offers a platform with multiple data delivery options that leverages machine learning technology and human intelligence to deliver quality-guaranteed training data for AI systems. The platform offers self-service and fully customizable solutions that deliver high-quality project-specific training data, enabling AI products reach market quicker. It is this business model that has allowed DefinedCrowd to raise a total of $63.6M in funding over 4 rounds. Our value proposition is quality, privacy, speed and scale, covering more than 50 different languages. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, we have been serving AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. DefinedCrowd was founded in Seattle and has offices in Lisbon, Porto and Tokyo.