Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Associate
Ceatus Media Group
San Diego , CA 92117
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ceatus Media Group is growing! We have an entry level opportunity on our SEO team and are currently seeking an individual who has an interest in search engine optimization as a career to fill the position. This is a rare opportunity to work alongside an innovative, fast paced team, while receiving hands on training in all aspects of SEO. The SEO Associate's main responsibility will be overall support across the SEO team, tracking client success and results and providing recommendations to improve client website visibility; while working with SEO experts who will mentor you to become an SEO Specialist.
- Work alongside senior team members to make SEO recommendations for client websites.
- Execute SEO audits, finding opportunities to improve organic visibility.
- Collect organic performance data to support SEO strategies.
- Develop a skillset across Technical SEO, content optimization and link building.
- Receive training in the fundamentals of online marketing and the analysis of website performance.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Effective listener and communicator.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient with Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in SEO.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking ability.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO Tools such as MOZ, Raven, etc.
- Experience with Project Management tools/software/applications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- A respectful, professional and challenging work environment
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
Ceatus Media Group is the leading Internet development and online publishing company specializing in the medical and dental business sectors. Ceatus Media Group and its clients' websites generate more than 10 million visitors per year and are considered the top educational resources for each topic area. We effectively compete for many of the most valuable organic search terms on the Internet.