Search Consultant / Executive Recruiter
Pittsburgh , PA
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
THE SEARCH IS ON! Alliance Search Solutions is looking for a Professional / Executive Recruiter (Search Consultant) to join their team.
This remote position will be sourcing, recruiting and data mining for highly specialized positions in the Pittsburgh, Pa area. For in-person meeting and training purposes, we prefer to hire someone who lives in the Greater Pittsburgh area. The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent to ensure lasting and successful placements.
This is not your average Recruiter / Sourcing position. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the top Market Managers in the business. The 2 of you will work hand in hand to grow the PA market one relationship at a time.
- Alliance Search Solutions is a nationally-focused retained and contingency search firm serving a variety of clients and industries.
- Ranked on Forbes: "America's Best Professional Firms" list -2017-2020
- Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards 2016-2021
- Working with: alliancesearchsolutions.com
- Powered by: mytalentlaunch.com
- Base salary + commission
- Culture based on results, not micromanaging
A day in the Life:
- Research / Prospect list building
- Data mining resumes on Indeed / Linkedin / Careerbuilder
- Warm and cold calling
- Source, recruit, and interview both active and passive candidates to identify and match candidates to client search needs
- Manage clients and candidates through all stages of the interviewing / hiring process
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms
Who we are looking for:
- Persuasive & entrepreneurial leader
- 1-3 years experience as an Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Professional Recruiter, Executive Headhunter or Executive Recruiter specializing in manufacturing and/ or technical placements.
- Experience recruiting one or more of the following: Production Supervisors, Inside Sales, Engineers, VP's, Engineering Maintenance, Directors of Operational Excellence
- Great listening skills and ability to react quickly and seize opportunities
- Risk- taking extravert who thrives on change and innovation
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Strong drive to succeed
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Prior experience that shows grit
It's all about the perks:
- Ongoing training and development
- Unlimited time off (You decide when and how much time off to take)
- 401(k), Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
Alliance Search Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.