Sdet/Automation Engineer - Annapolis, MD
Two95 International Inc.
Annapolis , MD 21401
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title SDET/Automation Engineer
Position Contract (6+ Months)
Location Annapolis, MD
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience of 5+ years.
- 5+ years experience as an SDET/Automation Tester.
- Hands-on experience with automated test tools: Silk Test and Selenium.
- Ability to integrate test script with test Management tools (Silk Central). Hands-on experience in developing and troubleshooting test scripts in Java.
- Writing of automation test scripts from scratch in Java using Micro Focus Silk Test and Selenium automated testing tools.
- Assist with the design, build, and maintain a robust and repeatable automation framework.
- Utilize version management tool such as Git to share and collaborate with other Automation Engineers during script development.
- Troubleshoot exception handling, runtime errors and other issues that could arise during automation script execution.
- Interact with Automation Engineer, Test Engineer, and Test Analyst during the process of developing automation test scripts to gain further insight into the test scenarios and business processes.
- Document and communicate bugs, defects, issues, status and results of testing with the SWQA department.
- Prior experience in a Court/Legal environment is a plus
- Hand-on experience using developing and troubleshooting C# scripts is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Tyler Technologies case management systems is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with using both Silk Test and Microsoft Visual Studio with Windows Application Driver is a plus.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.