NorthHill Technology Resources has immediate needs for Scrum Masters to support our client, an award-winning Federal Integrator in Sterling, VA. Ideal candidates will have 6+ years Agile Software Development in a Federal environment, with demonstratedknowledge of SAFe, Kanban, and other industry best practices.Scrum Master (Sterling, VA)Responsibilities:
Supports one or more delivery teams within a fast-paced Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) release train in a high profile government modernization initiative
Guides teams towards a state of self-organization and high-performance that continuously deliver quality shippable product
Responsible for leading Agile project coordination with other scrum masters, product owners, and stakeholders in the agile release train
Serves as a servant leader to the team and program to ensure effective team and program communication and resourcefulness
Facilitates all the core scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Review/Demo), including backlog refinement and ensures the product backlog is healthy and the release plan is on target
Agent of change for the team and the program, driving continuous improvement in process and collaboration
Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as JIRA and Confluence to support information dissemination and process workflows
Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to support backlog refinement, product management, and capacity planning
Facilitate technical brainstorming and solutioning among multiple technical leads across the program
Records and communicates ongoing sprint metrics, impacts to progress, and release plan status for program stakeholders
Represents the team daily at the Scrum of Scrums meetings to report impediments for escalation
Active participant in PI Planning events by facilitating stakeholder conversations, managing dependencies, supporting goal setting and conducting capacity planning for upcoming Program Increments
Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
6+ years of related experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
Experience in implementing processes that support agility within a large organization.
Experience working at an organization going through an Agile transformation.
6+ years of Agile Software Development experience (government industry preferred), with knowledge of SAFe, Kanban, and other industry best practices.
Served as a Scrum Master or RTE on an SAFe Agile Release Train
VIEW JOBS5/3/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-01T00:00Job Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Scrum Master to join our team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
* Gather customer requirements and translate into product backlog.
* Lead/participate in daily scrum stand-ups.
* Lead/participate in Agile development sprint planning meetings for multiple projects.
* Document new features, requirements, and strategies as user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Work with business owners to prioritize feature development, based on business value.
* Develop and assist in identifying product roadmap.
* Assist with creating status reports for management.
* Understand the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Must have a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience
* One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g. CSM, SAFe, PMI-ACP)
* 2+ years of experience acting as an Agilist/Scrum Master with Agile teams/implementing (scaled) agile principles.
* Preferred - 2+ years of experience as an Agile Business Analyst, developing web-based applications.
* Preferred - 4+ years combined experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator of relevant development life cycle experience in systems, or Business Analyst.
* Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation
* U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements
* Excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in team environments across a diverse set of projects with multiple stakeholders
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Delivery mindset
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2018-5026
VIEW JOBS11/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-24T00:00Virginia Tire & Auto is seeking a Master Automotive Technician for our Loudoun County locations who is passionate about working on cars and who will thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Our modern automotive shops are filled with the latest tools and technologies, giving you the opportunity to grow and learn. As a Master Automotive Technician with Virginia Tire & Auto, you can expect to turn above average hours in busy shops as well as great pay, great benefits, and high-tech facilities.
* Diagnose and perform repairs on various vehicle makes (brakes, hydraulics, exhaust, fuel ignition, electrical, suspension, alignment, air conditioning, computer systems etc.)
* Coordinate parts ordering with the Service Manager enabling the Master Automotive Technician to be efficient as possible.
* Road test vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
Experience & Qualifications
* Valid driver's license
* ASE automotive mechanic certification(s) preferred
* Emissions repair technician experience preferred
* Broad market experience in all areas of automotive service & repair
Why Join Virginia Tire & Auto?
* Starting Pay $25-$40 (Based on exp)
* Affordable Health Insurance (starting at $0 per month)
* Industry Best Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Paid Certifications and Training for Career Development
* Competitive flat rate pay (Up to and can surpass 100k)
* Company supplied automotive scan tools
* General service work (oil change, tire rotations etc.) performed by general service technicians
* High Car count that enables our automotive technicians to be more than 100% efficient on a daily basis
* Clean professional work environment with access to industry best tools and technologies
Who We Are
* A Top Family Owned Business in the DC area, as awarded by the Washington Business Journal, that is committed to employee advancement and growth. Virginia Tire & Auto offers career paths and stability to its 400+ employees.
* Best of NOVA Auto Repair winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018 by Northern Virginia Magazine
* Top Shop in North America by Tire Review Magazine
Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Virginia Tire And AutoSterlingVA
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Job Description
The Master Scheduler, as a member of CACI's Program Management Office (PMO), will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP) for the full contract lifecycle of a large, complex, ACAT II program with Earned Value Management requirements.
More About the Role
* Create and maintain IMS and IMP based on Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS) by working with technical team leads to determine their critical tasks, identify contractual milestones, associate interdependencies across the program, and integrate large subcontractor partners.
* Develop achievable, resource loaded master schedule critical path for project, program and contractual milestones within Microsoft Project (MSP).
* Support contract Earned Value (EV) Management deliverables and requirements, integrating with CACI's EIA-748 compliant EVM System (EVMS).
* Advise EV/Project Control analysts and Control Account Managers (CAM) in detailed project planning and scope development for engineering and infrastructure projects. Conduct and facilitate weekly IMS reviews with program team.
* Perform project management functions including analyzing requirements, evaluating earned value management (EVM) performance, performing Schedule Risk Analyses (SRA), establishing and maintaining project schedule policies, and projecting out-year requirements.
* Prepare project and program status reports based on current and forecast schedules; implement and maintain schedule change control.
* Prepare cost control, performance measurement reports, cost and schedule variance analysis reports, forecasts and studies.
* Process monthly project accounting and schedule performance data for EVMS and/or cost management reporting. Prepare trend analysis to identify problem areas and submit recommendations for corrective actions.
* Actively monitor contract performance metrics to validate the presence of management value by providing independent assessments of performance issues to upper management based on EVM metrics analysis.
* Develop and maintain schedule artifacts and other program documentation.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in a business or technical related discipline (e.g., finance, engineering, mathematics, or computer science); additional relevant work experience may be substituted for degree
* Eight (8) years of experience leading or supporting IMS creation and scheduling, ideally in a DoD contracting environment with EVM requirements.
* Familiarity with determining the Critical Path and performing Schedule status updates, Schedule Risk Assessments
* Must be able to build and maintain accurate and up-to-date complex Government Contract schedules.
* Experience managing multiple projects and pulling together multiple schedules into a master schedule and/or interfacing with other teams managing different schedules.
* Experience with re-sequencing of the IMS based upon Government Option Periods and changes.
* Working knowledge of computer scheduling programs (i.e., Microsoft Project, Primavera, Open Plan).
* Sound knowledge of schedule systems, principles and practices required.
* Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
* Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
* Must be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
* TS/SCI security clearance. TS with ability to obtain SCI will also be considered.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
* Experience supporting ACAT level DoD contracts
* Experience supporting large-scale military weapons systems
* Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
* Experience with Deltek Cobra
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
* PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
* Certified AACE Earned Value Professional
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Caci International Inc.SterlingVA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.