Business Unit: Mobility Management
Requisition Number: 239681
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
If youreally want to make a difference - make it with Siemens.
Siemens is a global technologypowerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality,reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technologycompany, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setupprovides.
To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets,the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power GenerationServices, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industriesand Drives, and Financial Services.
Committed to the safe andreliable transportation of people and goods by rail and road, Siemens Mobilitydesigns and manufactures across the entire spectrum of rolling stock, includingcommuter and regional
passenger trains, light rail andstreetcars, metros, locomotives, passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets.In the U.S., Siemens is providing rail vehicles, locomotives, components andsystems to more than 25 agencies in cities such as D.C., New York, Boston,Sacramento, San Diego, and St. Louis.
For more information, pleasevisit:
With over 372,000 peopleworking at Siemens, it would be hard to define one single culture. However, wedo have values which we like to live by.
They're things like providing honest,open feedback, encouraging people to take ownership of projects and supportingentrepreneurialism in the workplace. We like to act as a team at Siemens. Webelieve if we all work as one, together we can make the world a smarter place.
Scrum Innovation Master - (NSBE 2019Conference)
Attention Applicants: Please notethat this posting represents a general position profile to generate a pipelineof qualified individuals for this type of job and does not tie to a specificjob opening. If you believe you are a fit for this position profile, weencourage you to apply!
Following review of your application,you may be invited to apply for a specific role or to join our SiemensTalent Community. Thank you for your interest in opportunities atSiemens.
In this office-based position, you will be reporting to the VicePresident of our Digital Lab, based in Austin, TX. Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems iscreating a new Data Analytics & Application Center to develop data-drivenfunctions for even smarter management of road traffic, specific fleets such ase
Bikes and intermodal mobility. To do this, we work closely with ourcustomers and partners with agile methods and rapid prototyping in line with alean, start-up mentality. In this environment, you will use yourexpertise in Software Development and Programming to helpshape ecologically sustainable smart traffic for the future - along withunderlying functions for autonomous driving.
Your role challenging and future-oriented
As part of the new
Data Center/Digital Lab, we are hiring a SCRUM Master toguide, coach, and develop 2 scrum teams through the scrum development processusing agile methods and support the department head regarding businessdevelopment and set up of the Digital Lab. Here, you will need to analyze andimprove the development process to increase efficiency and secure the qualityof developed products and services. The majority of your time (70%) will bespent performing the duties as Scrum Master, while the remaining time (30%)will be supporting management in the success of the Digital Lab.
Qualifications forthis role will include:
BachelorDegree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area
3-5years of experience as a SCRUM Master ideally managing a scrum processin a fast-paced, start-up environment. SCRUM Master Certificate would bepreferred
Provenexperience in software development, programming languages, data analyticsor machine learning.
Excellentinterpersonal skills having the ability to resolve conflicts whennecessary, but also motivate your team to take ownership of their tasks
Excellentcommunication and presentation skills
Fluencyin English and conversational German (preferred)
In addition to anincredible career opportunity, we offer:
A competitive basesalary
Excellenthealth/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, & 18days of PTO to start
Extensive trainingalong with career development
We aim to hire toptalent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. Siemens isa great place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you'reinterested in becoming a SCRUM Master with Siemens Mobility, we'll offeryou the support and career advancement to make it happen!