Scientist, Immunobiology Target Discover
Cambridge , MA 02138
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About KSQ Therapeutics
KSQ Therapeutics has built an industry-leading genome-scale precision functional genomics platform, called CRISPRomics, to pinpoint therapeutic nodes that directly correlate genomic function to disease with unprecedented certainty and speed. The company is deploying CRISPRomics for novel drug development across broad therapeutic areas and is advancing a proprietary pipeline of tumor- and immune-focused drug candidates for oncology. KSQ was founded by thought leaders in the field of functional genomics and pioneers of CRISPR screening technologies. The company is located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Scientist, Immunobiology Target Discovery in the Immunobiology group to apply their experience in immunology and drug discovery towards the development of the next generation of impactful immunotherapies. This person will contribute to both target discovery and target validation efforts as well as developing assays in support of advancing our pre-clinical Immuno-Oncology small and large molecule portfolio.
ResponsibilitiesProvide technical leadership across immuno-oncology drug discovery projectsInterface with internal functional groups and external CRO collaboratorsDevelop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient mannerParticipate in various aspects of small company capability building
- B.S. or M.S. in biology, immunology, or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting
- A record of significant achievement in research and scientific creativity in the areas of inflammation, autoimmunity, immuno-oncology and/or drug discovery
- Hands-on experience with primary samples (mouse and human) cell culture and in diverse cell biology techniques including cell isolation/enrichment.
- Hands-on experience in the design, execution and analysis of cell based assay development for small molecule drug discovery
- Additional experience with molecular biology techniques such as DNA/RNA isolation, PCR
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for participating across functional groups and externally
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality
- Experience participating in small molecule drug discovery projects
- Experience managing CROs
- Expertise in standard immunological laboratory techniques
- Provide technical leadership across immuno-oncology drug discovery projects
- Interface with internal functional groups and external CRO collaborators
- Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
- Participate in various aspects of small company capability building