Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Scientific Associate (Pharmd)-
GLE Creative Talent Inc.
Chicago , IL 60601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GLE Creative Talent Inc. is a personalized agency talent search firm founded in 2005, which specializes in advertising, marketing, pharmaceutical companies (DTC, HCP), medical communications, and healthcare public relations. We create and develop opportunities for candidates seeking a new and exciting opportunity. The posting below is for one of our many agency clients, who are looking for talented people to fulfill and succeed in the position of Scientific Associate.
If you are interested in an exciting change, follow the link to our career page to the many opportunities we can provide. https://bit.ly/2yLtysA
The Scientific Associate (SA) is responsible for developing and writing medical content for their assigned account(s) and working with both the account and editorial teams to ensure clients vision is achieved and content is reflective of the accounts brand.Top Reviews of Our Client
Top Must-Haves for the Scientific Associate
- Great people and culture, allows the team to work as a single unit
- Managers took a genuine interest in my development as a professional
- Interesting projects with interesting people
- I felt recognized for my achievements, which kept me working harder
Day-to-Day Activities for the Scientific Associate
- Advanced degree in life sciences, PhD, PharmD, MD, DO, or other
- Work experience in medical education, medical communication, or a similar field
- Managed Care experience is a Plus
- Travel required up to 25%
- In-depth technical expertise of assigned therapeutic category areas
Key Information about the Medical Communication Client
- Serve as a medical point person on assigned accounts
- Develops and writes medical content for multiple & wide ranging therapeutic areas
- Develops a full range of medical content including but not limited to manuscripts, slide presentations, advisory boards, posters, strategy guides, and monographs
- Executes administrative responsibilities including but not limited to time sheets, project timelines, and performance reviews
- We are a pharmaceutical advertising agency that has clientele within the global pharma and life sciences market. Our clients develop groundbreaking treatments and while making medicine affordable and accessible to all. We come in to make sure people understand our clients products and know about the opportunities our clients provide.
The team here is comfortable to take charge and rely on each other to deliver extraordinary work. If thats a work environment you would want to be involved in, apply now.