The Bradley Center
Pittsburgh , PA 15205
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Bradley Center is a trauma-based residential treatment facility and a day school for children and adolescents, ages 6-18 with mental health and/or developmental disabilities.
The receptionists primary duties are to greet guests at the door, sign in visitors, and answer and transfer phone calls. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to handle and route incoming calls, be competent in Word and Excel, and be able to work with little supervision. Schedule is a school year/10 month schedule.
- Answers phone clearly, courteously and promptly
- Greets visitors in a courteous manner at all times
- Effectively completes administrative/secretarial duties
- Exhibits clear understanding regarding use of phone, copier and walkie-talkies
- Assists with fire drills as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years general office experience, including switchboard experience.
- Experience in a school setting, human service or social service field preferred.
- PA 114, 34, 33 Clearances
- Student loan repayment program (We contribute directly to employee's student loan lenders monthly)- NEW!
- Referral bonuses
- 9 days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Health, dental and vision Coverage
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking and meals
- Advanced training opportunities and continuing education credits
We are committed to advocacy for children with special needs, care and compassion, and focusing on the inherent strengths of children, youth and families without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or gender. The Bradley Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.