Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
Wilmington , DE 19801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PTS, Inc. is seeking a School Psychologist to provide school-based services for a local school district in New CastleCounty, DE:
- Full-time or part-time available; hours fall within a normal school day and will vary depending on primary and secondary caseloads.
- This position will be for the 22-23 school year.
- Great district and supportive, interdisciplinary team!
- No nights or weekends.
- Sign on bonus may be available.
Check out our website www.mypts.com
- Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to evaluate eligibility for special education services
- Increase student achievement by assessing barriers to learning and determining the best instructional strategies to meet individual needs
- Design and implement interventions and student progress monitoring systems
- Support effective individualized instruction
- Help to create positive classroom environments
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Promote school policies and programs that ensure the safety of all students by reducing school violence, bullying, and harassment and that help to maintain positive school climates conducive to learning
- Respond to crisis by providing leadership, direct services, and referrals to community support services when needed
- DEState License in Psychology
- Child Abuse, State, and Federal Clearances
- PTS offers job stability and growth through advanced career opportunities.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides consistent on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
- Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
- Access to our PTS Team website for supports and resources for innovative programming, school and caseload stability, and team collaboration for professional growth.
- Access to our group Facebook page to connect with other PTS therapists to share resources and updates.
- Robust Referral Bonus Program.
- Great company culture- supportive, collaborative, and fun team environment.