Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack , NJ 07601
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- INTERVIEW AND SCHEDULING OF CUSTOMERS.
- ACCURATE COLLECTION OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND BILLING PATIENT INFORMATION.
- SCHEDULING OF MULTIPLE HOSPITAL SERVICES UTILIZING ESTABLISHED DEPARTMENTAL SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS TO ENSURE ACCURATE MEDICAL RECORDS AND TIMELY PAYER REIMBURSEMENT.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING SUPPORT FOR OTHER DEPARTMENTS AND PERFORMING TASKS BASED ON DEPARTMENTAL NEEDS.
- 2 YEARS IN HOSPITAL REGISTRATION, DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING AND/OR SCHEDULING PREFERRED.
- EXPERIENCE WITH AUTOMATED INSURANCE AND BENEFIT VERIFICATION PREFERRED FOR ADMISSION SERVICES.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS A MUST.
- MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY, EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL SETTING PREFERRED.