Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Plano , TX 75074
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in learning and growing each day? Join us, and unleash your potential while delivering value-centric solutions for one of the world's most recognized brands in the automotive Industry. As our team builds and supports new applications at a rapid pace, we are looking for an exceptional SCCM Engineer with strong hands-on experience architecting, designing, and delivering SCCM services within a large complex environment.
- This position contributes to service/project delivery using a Scrum/Agile approach, and is expected to:
- Perform and coordinate routine upgrades and preventative maintenance for the SCCM infrastructure
- Analyze performance/scalability of the environment
- Technical support; system administration; troubleshooting; networking; system security; system integration; group policy management
- Perform SCCM client health checks and troubleshoot barriers to client health
- SCCM OSD customizations using MDT and troubleshooting OSD issues
- Analyze SCCM log files, provide monthly patch management support for Windows servers and workstations
- Develop system architecture documentation and process workflows as requested
- Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS,) Microsoft Key Management Services (KMS and Providing server management, customer support, and timely maintenance and problem resolution of service delivery requests, to include technical customer consultation for needs analysis, assessment, problem resolution and recommendations for computer hardware and software.
Other job related requirements:
- Experience with BIOS to UEFI conversion
- Experience with MacOS device management using SCCM
- Power Bi report development using SCCM data warehouse
- Windows 10 Upgrade readiness evaluation
- Development and deployment of IE and Edge Group Policies
- 3+ years of experience as a senior engineer managing a large SCCM environment (35k+ clients)
- 3+ years of experience in desktop, networking and infrastructure technologies, including all aspects of designing, implementing and supporting systems at the engineering level
- Experience operating in a mission critical/ environment is required
- Strong experience architecting and scripting Operating System Deployments using SCCM
- Experience in Powershell scripting highly desired
- Experience with Credential Guard and Device Guard
- Experience managing System Center End Point protection (Windows Defender)
- Provide in-depth knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of design, installation, maintenance, and support of multiple operating systems and technologies
- Working knowledge of Intune, mobile device management, mobile application management desired
- Basic understanding of Firewall and troubleshooting firewall issues (Inbound/Outbound, packet sniffer, IPS, rules)
- Basic knowledge is required for Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking protocols and services: DNS, WINS, DHCP, Routing, MAC
- Prepare technical briefs and present to management review teams
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with all other IT members, users of system, and clients
- Must have customer service attitude and ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills, capability to schedule and coordinate multiple activities in results-oriented environment. Initiative and ability to enforce policies and procedures through influence
- Highly available and responsive to occasional after-hours issues, as the business operates on a near 24/7 basis.
- Self-Motivated, strong work ethic and commitment to quality