Redner's Markets Inc.
Norristown , PA 19401
Posted 9 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
POSITION TITLE: Scan Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Store Director / Co-Store Director
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To provide and maintain high standards of pricing integrity in the registers, as well as, throughout the entire store. Keep the pricing accurate and understandable for the customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review sales floor to check pricing of specials and document in the price exception log.
- Check signs and pre-priced items, Super Low Price items, and other store specials.
- Check and investigate prior days scan right guarantee log.
- Verify all items brought in by vendors during the day by scanning the products.
- Enter new items into file and pull through the PC as needed.
- Check for any price updates form the main office, verify, and change as needed.
- Establish and maintain a price change program to maximize profits (all ups on Saturday, downs on Monday).
- Prepare and maintain a weekly scan right policy that minimizes losses from inaccurate pricing.
- Perform scan audits according to schedule the provides for timely total store auditing.
- Establish a program to maintain pricing integrity in transition of all Hot Sheet or survey specials.
- Check dates of all Super Low Price tags to determine the accuracy of prices.
- Distribute discontinued sheets and upcoming specials to appropriate personnel.
- Establish and maintain an in-store policy that promotes communication between grocery clerks and scanning coordinator for a smooth transition of products being delivered.
- Enforce a front end policy with all cashiers to inform management of items not in file.
- Conduct in-store maintenance on the PC and NCR registers.
- Create a zero movement policy that will keep department files clean.
- Represent the store to sales representatives and vendors in a positive and professional manner.
- Conduct a total sign program that informs the customers of our pricing integrity.
- Inform management of any problem areas in pricing or signs throughout the store.
- Greet customers and be observant.
- Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in office or registers as needed.
- To change prices in the computer.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain necessary reports and schedules.
- Strong communication skills for dealing with customers, employees, and vendors