Cary , NC 27513
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position - Senior SAS Administrator (RMSS POD)
Location – Cary, NC (SAS Campus is the preferred location or Stratacent Development Center)
Visa Requirement –US Citizens or Green Card Holders
Consultants(s) must have the following minimum qualifications:
- At least five (5) years of experience supporting SAS environments deployed on Linux, Unix, and Windows environments.
- At least five (5) years of experience in SAS Platform Administration including the following tasks: Metadata, Compute, and Mid-tier server administration; Analysis and application of SAS hot-fixes; Installation and configuration of SAS software.
- At least two (2) years of experience administering and using some of the following SAS software products: Grid Manager; Customer Intelligence products (Customer Intelligence, Marketing Automation, Marketing Optimization, Real Time Decision Manager); Fraud Framework; Fraud Management; Office Analytics; Enterprise Miner; Visual Analytics (Distributed); Risk Management; Financial Management; Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning; Visual Analytics on SAS Viya; Visual Statistics on SAS Viya; Visual Investigator; Enterprise Guide; and Forecast Server.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a SAS consultant.
- At least two (2) years of experience programing in the SAS language.
- Prior experience with N-tier application architectures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform initial remote installation and configuration of SAS software using SAS' installation and configuration method.
- Provide remote day-to-day, general operational support for SAS software operating in the Customer environment.
- Use and manage SAS' Application Monitoring Software to monitor the Software and System and collect metrics for event management, incident management, problem management and change management. "Application Monitoring Software” means software used by SAS under the applicable Customer Agreement to collect data to verify the availability and performance of the Customer environment.
- Perform remote installation of SAS software hot fixes and new releases provided by SAS.
- Utilize SAS processes to support event management, incident management, problem management and change management, as applicable.
- Maintain all necessary credentials required to access the Customer environments.
- Work collaboratively with Customers, analysts, developers, SAS personnel and other team members to establish ownership and accountability while driving value from the SAS environment for the Customer.
- Manage, diagnose, and debug SAS and other third-party enterprise class software systems.
- Diagnose, document, report, and resolve system problems in complex technical environments.
- Create and maintain technical and procedural documentation.
- Compete such training and background check requirements as SAS or Customers may reasonably require.
- Perform such other activities as SAS may reasonably request.