Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SAP UI5 Developer
Amick Brown, LLC
San Diego , California 94583
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Location: San Diego,CA
Duration: 6 Months
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP Consultant with expertise in SAP UI5 for a development role inthe Public Sector.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for multiple user interface tools and technologies
- Liaison with HR business users for requirements and translate them to system designs
- Using prototyping approach, design and develop a custom interface for multiple HR functions usingUI5 technology
- Perform user experience testing to ensure the new interface works well with the mobile devices aswell as desktop based browsers
- Full responsibility for the complete SDLC
- Create all necessary documentation as required by the SDLC process
- Promote and utilize SAP and industry best practices
- 8+ years of experience in leading SAP user interface technologies
- Expertise in SAP Fiori and SAP UI5
- Expertise with SAP HR modules such as benefits
- Expertise in SAP Netweaver including Portal, NWDI, WebDynPro,WAS
- Knowledge of SAP Forms, HTML5, JAVA, ABAP and SQL
- Understanding of SAP Security
- Experience with SAP SDLC methodologies including Agile, ASAP and Activate
- Through understanding and experience with SAP software upgrade process
- Ability to effectively capture business requirements and translate them into functionalsystemrequirements and design
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills are required. Musthaveability to convey complex information in a clear way and tailor communications todifferentaudiences including leadership
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple activities is required
Amick Brown is an SAP Services Partner and provides a full range of consultancy services to support allSAP technology implementations. We offer strategy, blueprints, implementation, integration, upgrades, andpost go-live support. We also provide On-Demand Support Services and staffing for single projects throughmajor infrastructure renovation. Additionally, we provide Network, Broadband and Help Desk support incomplex environments.
Amick Brown has been listed on the San Francisco Business Times list of the
Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years in a row.
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When consideringcandidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. Weknow its important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to developyour career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due tothe outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give youthe opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401Kwith company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance