Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SAP S4 Hana Fashion Management Solutions And Apparel FS
Bradford Group Consulting And Staffing
Miami , FL 33131
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SAP S/4 HANA Fashion Management Solutions and Apparel and Footwear Solutions
Global Consulting Company
*Green Card holder or US Citizen ONLY
DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a
Open but must be willing to travel
Candidate must be able to start within two weeks without restriction
- 8+ years’ experience with SAP, with 4+ years being with AFS/FMS
- 4+ years as an SAP Lead including 3+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Overall knowledge of SAP AFS and FMS solutions with strong knowledge of CAR landscape design, data consumption, integration and consuming applications.
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation, deployment of SAP AFS and FMS.
- Expertise in the integration of SAP ECC/SAP S/4 HANA with SAP FMS solution and reporting applications
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Activate Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Strong knowledge of data replication using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and ability to grasp quickly client’s methodology.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional capabilities as well as business processes and industry best practices.
- Experience with Agile
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information with stakeholders
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture, and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- College degree in a related area of study, with an advanced degree, highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Ability to translate the customer’s business process requirements into an optimal SAP landscape design.
- Guide the customer in the development of a successful implementation roadmap and outline the value of the SAP AFS/FMS platform
- Partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same.
- Work together with the SAP FMS functional team and SAP FMS technical team implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.