SAP HCM Business Analyst
Nextep Technology Solutions
St. Louis , MO 63103
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is searching for SAP HCM Business Analysts interested in staff-augmentation contracting opportunities, serving several of our primary clients in the Midwest. The SAP HCM Business Analyst is an expert in the functionality and customization of the SAP Human Capital Management standard applications, primarily Human Resources, Payroll modules, Employee Self Service, Time Management, e-Recruiting, Education, and/or Community Benefits. The SAP HCM Business Analyst is also knowledgeable in all aspects of our client’s Human Resources, Payroll, Education, Community Benefits, and Recruitment processes, with specific emphasis on how data within these applications integrate with all ERP modules, including but not limited to Financial Systems, Performance Development, and other related applications. Application support typically includes installation, maintenance, upgrades, data loading, data mapping, data quality audits, and data model management. User support typically includes training, issue troubleshooting/resolution, participation in user group activities, analytical assistance, and foster best practice and standardization across the system. The SAP HCM Business Analyst also understands industry-specific issues and can effectively communicate/translate them into reporting requirements.
The SAP HCM Business Analyst leads the human resources and/or payroll team during design, testing and implementation of new modules, upgrades and enhancements with respect to the human capital management components of the ERP system, and is responsible for assuring appropriate systems are established for data collection, analysis, and dissemination of information to internal and external customers. The SAP HCM Business Analyst also serves as a member of the SAP ERP Team to ensure project integration.The SAP HCM Business Analyst:
- Works with the assigned application teams in developing and implementing new modules, upgrades, and enhancements with respect to HCM applications.
- Ensures that work products are completed on time and on budget.
- Is responsible for documenting and troubleshooting issues related to user inquiries, system implementation and maintenance, and enhancement of application(s) and related interfaced systems
- Ensures that users receive the assistance, guidance, and support necessary to effectively and efficiently use the SAP HCM application(s).
- Ensures that the team defines customization and configuration requirements for the applications within the human capital management, organizational development, and community benefits focus areas.
- Obtains adequate input and appropriate approvals for process designs, including business process changes, from key entity, regional and corporate staff who are knowledgeable about and have responsibility for the focus areas
- Establishes and performs routine data audits to ensure timely, complete, and accurate data loads are conducted.
- Ensures the team continually reviews and defines changes to the business process required to take full advantage of human capital management applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years of SAP HCM functional experience.
- A demonstrated ability to use databases, and graphics effectively for analyses and presentations.
- Possesses the ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms with a wide range of professionals.
- Organizational ability in prioritizing assignments, meeting deadlines, and handling simultaneous projects.
- Attentive to detail and results oriented.
- Colleague relations orientation.
- Experience in effectively speaking to and/or training large groups.
- Possesses the following personal characteristics: Enthusiastic, flexible, self-starter, positive attitude, energetic, empathetic, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to travel as required to successfully complete assigned duties. Anticipate 10% to 20% local and out of state travel.
- Understand the legal, moral and ethical obligation to protect the confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information.
- Two years of database or related experience preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in human resources, recruitment, education, and/or experience with the SAP HCM is preferred. SuccessFactors, Workday, Kronos, Epilogue, Winshuttle, and/or Worksoft experience would be a plus.