Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing SAP IS-U CS Utilities.
At least 1 full lifecycle implementation.
Detailed configuration experience Customer Service including Business Master Data front office and associated Utilities Processes Tickets Business Partner Contacts Address Management Move-In/Out and Disconnect / Reconnect processes.
Configuration experience with IS-U to integrate with other systems.
Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint detailed design configuration testing and support.
VIEW JOBS11/15/2018 12:01:39 AM2019-02-13T00:01<p>The Customer Experience Manager is part of the Product team and will create incredible experiences for our enterprise SaaS customers. Drawing on both experience and an insatiable hunger to learn and improve, this person will bring strong process and attention to detail to the team, setting up this growing startup with the systems we need to surprise and delight our customers.</p>
<p>A mix of project consulting, implementation, relationship management, and tactical thinking.&nbsp;<br />
This role will represent the front line of learning from and with our customers. Work with our internal team and customers to setup, launch, experiment and continuously improve the customer experience of our AI product, Distro.</p>
<p>Setup all the tools and processes needed to provide, measure and continuously improve customer experience.</p>
<p>Own large enterprise accounts for this fully managed product:</p>
<p>Conduct day-long strategy on-boarding workshops with new customers.</p>
<p>Work with internal teammates in implementation to successfully on-board and launch new customers and new modules for existing customers.</p>
<p>Analyze and report on customer results via our dashboard and with the support of our data science team. Work strategically with customers to highlight important metrics, suggest and &ldquo;build, measure, learn&rdquo; new A/B tests using our internal portal.</p>
<p>Be responsible for all customer outcomes. Continuously measure and report on the metrics and emotional health of accounts anticipating issues in advance.</p>
<p>Build a deep, consultative, win-win relationship with customers. This technology and our techniques are new to them. Inspire them into a Lean mindset and be their caring advocate every step of the way.</p>
<p>Work with VP of Product on Lean customer development, understanding the customers experience, the roles and influence of stakeholders, how the product can improve, informing new features and priorities of the roadmap.</p>
Required Skills<br />
<li>Implementation, project management, and on-boarding new SaaS enterprise customers.</li>
<li>Strategically manage and support every detail for multiple large enterprise SaaS accounts.</li>
<li>Experience with Lean methodologies, especially Build/Measure/Learn, A/B testing and Customer Development.</li>
<li>You have strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to understand and educate customers on the principles of machine learning, predictive analytics, and rapid iteration, supporting them in grasping them confidently.</li>
<li>Great people and communication skills. You have strong empathy and emotional intelligence. You can connect with customers intellectually and emotionally in a way that moves and inspires them.</li>
<li>Ability to help people understand, feel confident in and report up to superiors on our product and its performance.</li>
<li>Must have intermediate working knowledge of Excel. Sorting, Filtering, Pivot tables, etc. You can make changes and updates to reports, forecasts, etc in most cases before you call an analyst for help.</li>
<li>You know you&rsquo;re an &ldquo;A&rdquo; player and want to work with a supportive team of incredible humans dedicated to the continuous growth and success of each other and our customers.</li>
<li>You value integrity, strive to work smarter vs harder and are passionate for impactful work.</li>
Directech LabsLos AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Job Description
Responsible for developing new business and strategic partnerships. The primary responsibility is to execute on the new business strategy and acquire / close new business in an assigned territory. Builds credibility and trust through engaging with C-Suite or other purchase decision-makers. Positions O&M value-based supply chain solutions through tailored presentations. Effectively utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and marketing strategies to maintain a strong business pipeline (i.e., prospecting, selling, qualifying, presenting and closing sales). Collaborates closely with O&M functional groups (Distribution Solutions, Client Engagement Center, Operations, etc.) to ensure the appropriate use and coordination of all resources available.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Develops and executes account strategies with a strong focus on profitability for assigned accounts/book of business (revenue over $50M). Collaborates with service delivery leads to implement sales strategy.
2. Manages revenue forecasting for an assigned territory or book of business achieving sales, margin and other financial or non-financial goals. Accountable for utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other tools/resources to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the revenue pipeline (logging the number of conversations, etc. required to ultimately achieve a stated number of scheduled customer meetings, etc.).
3. Develops proposals and presentations for prospects and drives toward and ensures closure of Net New deals every quarter.
4. Participates in Sales and Marketing business development strategies, events and activities.
5. Acts as a consultative partner to the C-Suite or other purchase decision-making customer. Manages the relationship with the Provider customer and internal teams to ensure high customer satisfaction and distribution loyalty.
6. Interacts directly with all levels of customers to provide product and program knowledge and feedback to build trust and ultimately influence purchasing decisions at the account.
7. Coordinates with internal sales teams to conduct periodic customer business reviews.
8. Coordinates with sales support to resolve complex judgment calls relating to customers service (AR research, large usage changes, pricing, service delivery disruption issues, etc.). Delegates most customer service inquires/issues to the Owens & Minor Client Engagement Center (CEC).
9. Partners with Distribution Solutions sales teams to increase the penetration of O&M total value proposition resulting in revenue and margin growth in existing distribution customers.
10. Partners with Distribution Solutions sales teams to facilitate the management of contract compliance and customer satisfaction through the ongoing identification of customer needs and expectations.
11. Analyzes sales statistics (volumes, potentials, trends, general market data, etc.) in order to formulate programs and assist in promoting sales improvements.
12. Provides regular communication of market changes and growth opportunities to Owens & Minor sales leadership.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. 60% to 70% Travel, required.
2. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, required, in Sales & Marketing, Business, Supply Chain Management, HealthCare or other related discipline.
* Minimum, twelve (12) required years of direct product/service B2B Sales (multi-million dollar deal closings) experience preferably in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics or a related industry.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Strong understanding of advanced selling techniques, including strategic selling, team selling and consultative/conceptual selling and negotiation tactics.
* Understanding of the use of CRM technology (such as Salesforce.com).
* Ability to deliver effective presentations to internal and external customers.
* Ability to create successful sales strategies for Owens & Minor products/services.
* Demonstrated pipeline development with a strong ability to reach the purchase decision-maker.
* Demonstrated negotiation and persuasive abilities with strong sales closure skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills.
* Strong business acumen including the demonstrated ability to grasp financial concepts.
* Proficient in MS Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
* Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently to drive commercial performance.
Owens & Minor, Inc.Los AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Overview
This position is responsible for receiving and paying out money, and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions by performing the following duties. Reports to Branch Manager, Branch Services Manager, or Branch Operations Officer.
Ensures compliance with established Bank policies and procedures. Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position including but not limited to the following: GLBA(Gramm-Leach-Briley Act) , Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), Regulation DD (Truth in Savings Act) Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act), Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd Frank Act), Elder Abuse Laws, Bank Secrecy Act in conjunction with the USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Information Program, Right to Financial Privacy Act (state and federal) and Community Reinvestment Act.
* Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements.
* Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
* Enters customers' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
* Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
* May be responsible for ordering daily supply of cash and counting incoming cash.
* Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift.
* Attempts to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts.
* Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository.
* Performs specialized tasks such as preparing cashier's checks, personal money orders, and order bank cards and checks for customers.
* Accepts loan payments.
* Explains and promotes bank products and services to customers.
* Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
* Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
* Generates new business to assist in meeting establishment profitability goals
* Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
* Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
* Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company's goals and values.
* Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
* Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
* High school diploma or equivalent; and a minimum of three to six months cash handling experience, or equivalent combination of work experience/education which may include accounting, balancing or customer service
* Speaking, reading and writing in Korean is a plus.
* Ability to deliver bilingual customer service in Korean, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Spanish is preferred.
* Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation, mainframe computer system, word processing, typing and spreadsheet software programs to meet the needs of the position.
* Basic math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
* Thorough understanding of management procedures; ability to plan department or Company activities (setting objectives, developing strategies, budgeting, and developing policies and procedures); initiative to organize various functions necessary to accomplish department or Company activities; effectively staff (selecting, training and developing employees); directing employees towards the desired objectives (delegating, motivating, resolving problems); controlling the function (developing performance standards, measuring results, taking corrective action and rewarding employees as appropriate).
* Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
* Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
* Current driver's license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Hanmi BankLos AngelesCA