Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing SAP IS-U CS Utilities.
At least 1 full lifecycle implementation.
Detailed configuration experience Customer Service including Business Master Data front office and associated Utilities Processes Tickets Business Partner Contacts Address Management Move-In/Out and Disconnect / Reconnect processes.
Configuration experience with IS-U to integrate with other systems.
Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint detailed design configuration testing and support.
VIEW JOBS1/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-08T00:00About sweetgreen
sweetgreen is a seasonal fast-casual restaurant company on a mission to change the way people think about food. With a strong sense of passion and purpose, we're working to revolutionize our industry and the food system. We make delicious, real food from scratch in our kitchens every day, which supports local farmers and helps us create authentic, meaningful connections with our guests.
Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique. The sweetgreen customer experience team represents the voice of the customer in the organization, and the Customer Experience (CX) Associate provides above and beyond communication with our guests so that they feel heard and more connected with sweetgreen.
In addressing customer responses, our CX team has two main objectives:
* Support our operators by delivering timely feedback that empowers our restaurant teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
* Evangelize our customers and turn our disgruntled guests into our biggest fans.
The responsibility of the customer experience specialist in supporting the team is concentrated in the following key areas:
* Contribute on a team of guest experience advocates to field daily guest questions across various channels (email, text, yelp + social media) and achieve a best-in-class response time.
* Create above and beyond experiences that deepen the guest's relationship to our brand
* Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience
* Support operations teams as a unit that works closely to deliver real-time feedback to our store leadership.
* Celebrate internal team member successes by executing moments of recognition (hand-written thank you's, sweetgreen swag, coordinating recognition from our execs, delivering surprises to the store in real-time).
Great candidates for the CX Specialist have the following characteristics:
* At least 2 years experience in a Customer Service/Support oriented role
* Previous experience in a role requiring impeccable written communications such as corporate or marketing communications, customer experience/service or journalism
* A guest experience mindset: has good judgement about how to assess and resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
* Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that contributes to a first-class customer experience
* A quick learner, able to work both independently (once trained!) and collaboratively with our teams
* Is adept at pattern recognition, and can act quickly to rally the right people to act on trends.
* Can handle multiple work streams with excellent time management skills
* Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while working with our team to achieve shared goals.
* This is a full-time, salaried position working Monday - Friday
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn't find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.
The impact you'll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they're in good hands while staying with us. That's the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you'll do
* Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
* Make beds and fold sheets
* Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
* Greet guests and take care of requests
* Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
* Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
* Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
Perks you deserve
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
* Team-spirited coworkers
* Encouraging management
* Wellbeing programs
* Learning and development opportunities
* Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
* Recognition programs
What we're looking for
* A warm, people-oriented demeanor
* A team-first attitude
* A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we'll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You're welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.Marriott International considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Marriott InternationalLos AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC's value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft's key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates proven prior success in roles utilizing knowledge and skills in the following areas of the Microsoft domain: -Microsoft Dynamics AX 4 or 2009 or 2012 -Microsoft Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc) and data structures -Microsoft technology stack, including the installation, configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics products -Microsoft-based database technologies, SQL -.NET, X++ or other OOP programming language
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles interacting with end users to understand and document both business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle
Demonstrates proven success in roles and considerable knowledge of analytical and organizational planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes, which may include the following:
* Designing, configuring and implementing technology for new or existing business applications;
* Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadline;
* Creating architecture and coding complex mission-critical business logic and frameworks; creating code backed by efficient unit test suites for any customizations; performing bug resolution, release testing and build verification and beta support;
* Debugging and troubleshooting complex software orchestrations and identifying solution options and/or alternatives, utilizing analytical and creative problem solving scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities with addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
* Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
* Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
* Contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.PwcLos AngelesCA