VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00<b>Role: GENESYS Developer/Tech Lead<br />
Exp : 8+yrs <br />
Location: Hartford, CT (50% Travel would be considered)</b><br />
JOB DESCRIPTION<br />
Technology – Genesys Framework + Multimedia routing consultant+ routing development using IRD, Composer.<br />
Job summary – <br />
· Routing Development Experience in Contact Center Solutions (Voice, IVR and Multi-channel)<br />
· Genesys certification in Routing<br />
· Experience in developing Routing workflows using Composer <br />
· Extensive SCXML troubleshooting<br />
· Experience in Orchestration Server <br />
· Extensive knowledge in Genesys rule authoring tool (GRAT), Genesys rune engine(GRE)<br />
· Experience in ECMA scripting<br />
· <b> Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS<br />
· </b> Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting, routing and multi-channel components<br />
· Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented for the customer<br />
· Clear understanding of reporting (GIM/ICON) schema and impacts to reporting with respect to routing changes<br />
· Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production on call<br />
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills<br />
· Configuration management tools<br />
Job responsibilities<br />
<b>Primary Responsibilities:</b><br />
- Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications<br />
- Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation<br />
- Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required<br />
- Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims<br />
- Support other team members, removing technical road blocks, and suggest new technical solutions<br />
pls send me your updated resumes to <a href="mailto:email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> <br />
Thanks and Regards,<br />
A Shruteesh Kumar<br />
Email: <a href="mailto:email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> | 734-956-2904 <br />
Gtalk : <a href="mailto:email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org</a><br />
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Description
Over the next five years we will make significant investments in modernizing our core technology and evolving analytics and data capabilities to drive greater efficiencies. This expansion offers us the ability to have key business functions – Product, Underwriting, Operations and Technology – co-located and collaborating, tackling short-term problems and building long-term solutions together. This effort symbolizes our investment in building internal knowledge, offering enterprise-wide career opportunities, and continuing the momentum of our technology agenda.
Overview of the position:
The Tech Lead role is a leadership position that requires strong technical competency, planning, estimating, collaboration, application design / development, and communication skills. The incumbent will participate in design and drive development of technology solutions across the various business units. The successful candidate will help support and maintain the next generation of publishing systems leveraging opentext's xPression and Exstream software products. The position requires in-depth experience and understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, analysis and design, integration, and software development methodologies. Being able to effectively engage with multiple Agile teams will be critical to being successful in this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Currency of technical skills, with a proven record of developing and supporting complex Java applications. Understanding and applying best practices is essential
* Oversee application quality and integrity when critical production issues arise, ensuring proper communication with infrastructure and application technical support teams
* Coaching and mentoring of junior development resources
* Quality and completeness of detailed technical specifications, solution designs, and code reviews as well as adherence to the non-functional requirements
* Performing hands-on maintenance development work when required
* Work with Managed Production Support (MPS) lead and address any communication gaps as the situation arises
* Participate in Software Change Control Board meetings
* Ensure operational transition of invest initiatives and alignment to application stability and strategic direction
* Acting as a point of contact for technical issues across the Publishing PDA platform.
* Providing oversight to ensure the proper application of design patterns, frameworks, and services to improve consistency and reduce complexity
* Participate in architecture and software engineering technical forums and discussions
* Research, analyze and validate advanced and emerging technical solutions for the line of business/ platform supported.
* Ensuring that technical documentation and technical artifacts are accurately prepared, maintained, and cataloged.
* Identifying opportunities to reuse strategic components and reduce over-customization.
* Constructing a technical specification document and component-level design that is re-usable, efficient, and enables the stated business goals
* Leverage technical acumen to understand and implement the overall technical vision for the program, in alliance with architects and other tech leads, while keeping in mind the cross-functional impacts, integration across the organization, and architecture rationalization.
* Ability to envision the big picture from an architecture perspective
* Participate in architecture and software engineering technical forums and discussions
Minimum Bachelor's Degree, and/or equivalent work experience
7 years of development experience, strong Java skills employing proven best practices
7 years Object Oriented application development experience in a structured environment with a defined software development lifecycle
Enterprise Publishing software experience/exposure is a plus
Experience with enterprise content management, including Documentum is also a plus
Evaluate and report on the health and risks facing the application technical environment
Assist with cost benefit and risk analysis. Make recommendations for buy vs. build decisions.
Experience following an established release protocol
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to create and lead a matrixed project team focused on developing and implementing technical solutions
Experience collaborating with Project Managers, Lead Business Analysts, application and enterprise architects, application technical leads, vendor partners (both onsite and offshore), and other application development teams
Act as point of contact for PMs, Architects, Business Analysts and Infrastructure on technical issues that surface throughout the development lifecycle or production supportMaintain open communication with other Tech LeadsMentor and coach staffAssist in identifying training gaps and evaluating staff technical expertiseStrive to raise the performance and effectiveness of the project team
The technical skills below are those that comprise our current architecture. The successful incumbent will have strong Java experience, and also be strong in related technologies supporting our platform.
J2EE, JSP, RMI, Servlets, JAXP (SAX/DOM), Struts, JDBC, PCF
xPression Components (nice to have)
xDesign, xPresso for Word, xRevise, xResponse, xEditor, xAdmin, xDashboard and xAdapter Batch
Application Servers (Nice to have)
WebSphere, JBOSS and WebLogic
Oracle up to Version 12, SQL
SOAP UI, WinSCP, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Word, Quality Center(QC)
Behaviors at the Hartford
* Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
* Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
* Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
* Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Our Core Values: Integrity • Financial Discipline • Diversity & Inclusion • Customer Focus • Winning Spirit • Teamwork
The Hartford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
VIEW JOBS10/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-02T00:00Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Senior Analyst develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.