VIEW JOBS2/11/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-11T00:00SAP ABAP – Manager
At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments—and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities—and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
* Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
* Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice development initiatives
* Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
* Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
* Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
* Supply Chain
* Customer and Sales Operations
* Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
* Minimum 8 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
* Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
* Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions
* 8 years of SAP experience implementing SAP ABAP
* S/4 HANA implementation experience required
* Participation in all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
* Up to travel 100%
* Technical or functional lead on at least 3 full-lifecycle implementations
* Excellent understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
* Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
* Experience managing senior-level client relationships
* Experience with developing eminence, thought ware and point-of-view materials
* Greenfield implementation experience
* Master's degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CHRCMGRMA300-EP
Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.NashvilleTN
VIEW JOBS2/14/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-14T00:00Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to leverage SAP technology to improve their operations. This is rooted in EY's SAP service line capabilities (Supply Chain, FICO, BPC, Data & Analytics, Customer, Tech/Arch and SuccessFactors) that are focused on helping clients improve performance and increase productivity.
EY's Agile Business Transformation enabled by SAP technology can help organizations address challenges in the digital era. Our EY SAP collaborative approach focuses on more than technology alone. We take a comprehensive, business-first view to address strategy, customer value, user experiences, processes, technology and operational impacts in tandem.
Your key responsibilities
* Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities of SAP FICO and possess strong business acumen. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
* On your typical engagement, you will work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on SAP system capabilities. You will initiate the requirement gathering, architect solutions, blueprinting, testing, complete the workflow and documentation, as well as the functional design of the solution. Liaise with the stakeholders and technical team to translate needs into business solutions and complete the configurations and/or integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
* a bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of related work experience;
* approximately 2 years of experience working with SAP FICO;
* strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
* knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to SAP and functional role
* ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
* a willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
Ideally, you'll also have
* prior consulting industry experience or deep functional experience
* SAP Certification/s
* experience with at least one full cycle implementation of SAP FICO
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young LLPNashvilleTN
VIEW JOBS2/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-13T00:00Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maestro with tons of experience helping clients meet the challenges of digitization. You're in your element using your know-how to solve clients' most complex business problems and helping their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading teams and projects as you are talking to senior managers and clients. And as a manager, you know that your decisions will have a lasting impact, and you've got the leadership skills to handle the pressure.
* Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with SAP
* Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
* Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending on the project)
* Give clients options for designs using prototypes
* Set up and test the SAP system; understand and apply SAP methodologies
* Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
* Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
* Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday