Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SAP Application Developer
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Headquartered in Plano, Dallas Fort Worth, Texas; VisionTree Technology is an IT services company contributes with process transformation & automation services on SAP and Salesforce platform besides helping Chief Information Officer Lead Digital Transformation journeys on DevOps culture.
With operations across the United States, Canada, Singapore, Philippines, and India; VisionTree has so far contributed for more than 300 professional services engagements across 8 industry verticals and potentially every line of business.
VisionTree is looking for SAP Application Developer for Utility Client with following scope:
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs in SAP ABAP working within a team-oriented environment using various development tool sets, such as SAP, ISU, CRM, Microsoft Office tools and other development toolsets.
- Develop and maintain SAP RICEFW objects like Reports, Dialog programming, OOPS objects, Data Dictionary, ALE/IDOCs, web services, remote calls, ISU Print Workbench.
- Develop and maintain application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports, web services, odata, ALE/Idoc processing, creation of applications interface files, and basic WEB integration knowledge.
- Determine detailed system requirements based on business requirements provided by the Operations groups.
- Configure and test ISU/CRM/IUT modifications to support new system development, enhancements, and production support modifications.
- Provide functional and or technical specifications; execute ABAP code for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through ISU/CCS/CRM configuration.
- Test ABAP program changes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the impact assessment and testing of SAP AOPs (Add on Packs) and SAP Release upgrades.
- Develop string test scripts in order to test a group of related functionality.
- Support the development and execution of Enterprise Test scripts.
- Investigate problems reported by the end-users to the Help Desk, resolve associated problems, and close the ticket.
- Provide production support for SAP ISU/ECC/CRM application sub-processes/sub-modules supporting retail markets.
- Work with peers in IT to resolve production support issues while managing expectations with our client base.
- Willingness to work hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution time periods.
- Provide applications development and enhancement functions, including analysis, design, configuration, testing, and object transports using SAPs ABAP/4 Development Workbench.
To learn more about the our service offering : https://www.visiontreeventures.com/industry/utilit...
- More than 5 to 7 years of SAP Experience.
- Strong knowledge of SAP ISU/CCS domain and utility industry is MUST.
- Good in-depth knowledge of SAP ISU Module esp. in Market Transactions, Device Management, Billing Invoicing, Dunning, Rate setup, FICA, customer enrollment, customer interaction, account maintenance, customer inquiry, remittance processing, credit and collections and Intercompany data exchange.
- Technical writing skill is required.
- Ability to prepare and or make presentations is required.
- Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must. Will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions.
- TX and NE Market knowledge is a plus. CRM Development knowledge is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan