Ii-Vi Advanced Materials
Starkville , MS 39759
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking a SAP Analyst to join our manufacturing facility located in Starkville, MS. We are looking for self-motivated, disciplined individual to perform a wide variety of duties related to material data integrity and maintenance. In this role, you will report to the Director of Operations.
- Provide technical support and guidance in SAP Modules: MM (Procurement/Purchasing, Material Management – Master Data) and FI (AP).
- Consults with operations management, and advises on MM FI supporting software applications needing development, modification and improvements.
- Provide assistance as needed to the user community in resolving routine application problems in the day to day activities, act as first level of support.
- Maintains a working level of expertise of all MM FI and supporting software applications to ensure effective assistance by collaborating with programmers and developers.
- Manage the collection, reporting and feedback regarding all MM FI and supporting software application performance issues.
- Routinely audits the MM FI user community to ensure the correct use of written process and procedures.
- Corrective actions are maintained and appropriately acted on.
- Develop training tools & train key MM FI users to effectively utilize the systems and enhance performance and trains new users on MM FI procedures.
- 3 to 5 years in a highly complex manufacturing environment. BS in Business, Engineering or IT preferred.
- SAP implementation experience required. Experience specifically MM FI modules Master Data, PIR, and vendor setup and maintenance.
- Business and process knowledge in procurement, accounts payable and material master data setup.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and issues in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with problem analysis and resolution and the ability to recommend and implement improvements.
- Experience with networked PC based computer systems.
- ITAR compliance requirement: Individual must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Advanced Materials/II-VI Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status.*
We offer an excellent benefits package designed to attract and retain individuals willing to accept the challenge and risk associated with being part of a successful company. Our benefits include a company-wide bonus incentive program, medical, dental and vision insurances, 401K program with a substantial match, profit sharing program, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, stock purchase program, computer purchase program and more.*
Visit our website at: www.II-VI.com*
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug screening results and background check.*
No agencies or phone calls please.*
Job Type: Full-time*