Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Salesforce Portfolio Manager
Plano , TX 75023
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Headquartered in Plano, Dallas Fort Worth, Texas; VisionTree Ventures is an IT services company that contributes to process transformation & automation services on the SAP and Salesforce platforms, besides helping the Chief Information Officer lead Digital Transformation journeys on DevOps culture.
With operations across the United States, Canada, Singapore, Philippines, and India; VisionTree has so far contributed for more than 300 professional services engagements across 8 industry verticals and potentially every line of business.
VisionTree is looking for Salesforce Portfolio Manager with following description:
- Actively manage portfolio of projects: #1 Priority (60%)
- Publish monthly portfolio project scorecard & Business Unit Working Group budget totals (20%)
- Additional Opportunities to Drive Value (10%): DIO Project Portfolio & Practices
- Ensure DIO Team is adhering to PgMO audit requirements, standards and processes
- Monthly internal review of project scorecards, budgets, deliverables and trending
- Partner with PgMO to create Right-Sized Project Management processes that enable the DIO charter.
- Mentor PMs on how to deliver accordingly. (process adoption)
- Contribute to Rules, Tools and Schools by providing on the ground feedback to PgMO
- Coach and mentor new or underperforming PMs
- Assist with Initiation Phase of projects prior to staffing PM
- Assist DIO with project portfolio information and roadmap planning
- More than 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Salesforce implementation experience.
- Experience with Agile Scrum, including Scrum ceremonies. The solution is product based; experience also with iterative project execution including some Waterfall.
- Large enterprise experience and experience working in a large group.
- Experience creating status reports.
- Solid understanding of budgeting, forecasting and managing spend concepts.
- Excellent general management skills in managing plans, people, and budgets.
- Understanding of budget and ability to track SOWs and accruals. Excellent forecasting skills and reconciliation skills.
- Skilled in preparing and developing presentations using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio.
- Perform and coordinate validation of SOX related Assessment with various team.
- Able to assess projects in any phase, from Initiation to course correcting, quickly determine course of action and move the project and team forward. Maintaining a collaborative relationship while ensuring accountability will be a key driver of success.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in managing project scope, developing project schedules and budgets, managing risks, ensuring project quality, developing and implementing communication plans, managing third party vendors and system integrators, and managing human resources.
- Ability to aggregate and coordinate Production Scorecards and validate Vendor reports.
- Strong technical skills with ability to manage projects involving a variety of technologies.
- Excellent with planning tools like MS Project or Clarity and the MS Office Suite
- Excellent skills with PowerPoint to develop roadmaps, timelines and other presentation materials
- Strong Cost management skills.
- Leadership skills, ability to set direction and drive team to objectives, leading by example, and teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization; technical and business sponsors to foster a collaborative environment.
- Prefer Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent.
- Prefer technical/IT background
- Prefer some exposure to applications related to Risk model, compliance or dealer credit
- Prefer experience with SOX related applications.
No benefits as this is a contract role.