Salesforce Platform Developer
Morgan & Morgan
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm and media buyer in the country with offices in more than 40 cities, 2,800 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges, are Slack addicts, high-five and celebrate. We're fast learners, risk-takers and experts in our fields. We've been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra, we're redefining the law space.
This is a full-time position with the ability to work in our Brooklyn or Orlando office. We are accepting candidates from both cities. Candidate should be open to traveling infrequently between both cities.
You Will Be
- Aiding in all aspects of custom development and implementation projects within the firm.
- Building custom integrations to various cloud services.
- Enhancing core production implementations.
- Defining and implementing customizations required for transition to Salesforce Lightning Experience for firm users.
- Improving our call center and marketing processes from a creative and tactical standpoint.
- Working full-time out of our Brooklyn and/or Orlando Office.
What We Require
- Must be located in Central Florida
- 3+ Years working as a full time salesforce Developer (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Expertise working with external APIs (Twilio, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proven expertise with Lightning Component development
- Significant experience with integrations in to and out of Salesforce including custom development Apex integrations
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university OR equivalent work experience.
Nice to Have
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Working experience with GIT source control, GitHub, and working familiarity with development lifecycle and release management processes
- Working experience with various data loading options to Salesforce
- Familiarity with Force.com Enterprise Patterns approach to Salesforce development
- Development experience in other languages like Java and .Net
Morgan and Morgan offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy. Employees are eligible for full medical benefits (including dental & vision), Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions, Commuter benefits, and much more.