Salesforce Managed Services Coordinator
Longmont , CO
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AdvoLogix is expanding our team to meet the demand for our AdvoLogix Matter Management solution on the Salesforce platform. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Managed Services Coordinator who will provide a key role in enabling our organization to continue high growth by working closely with our customers to work with our clients and ensure their success with the AdvoLogix solution and Salesforce platform.
AdvoLogix is a leading law practice and legal matter management solution that helps law firms, corporate and government legal departments, and general counsel automate unique business processes and simplify legal matter management. The AdvoLogix cloud-based enterprise solution centralizes matter management, conforms to unique workflows and practice standards, and provides industry-leading security and reliability.
The Salesforce Managed Services Coordinator is a member of the Managed Services team, which provides post-implementation support to our clients AdvoLogix and Salesforce solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients and project managers to gather, validate and document requirements and specifications/acceptance criteria for work items/requests.
- Document business process flows, use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Assist in the testing process through the development of test cases, executing test cases, and coordinate bug tracking and issue management among internal and client teams.
- Work collaboratively with onshore/offshore development team members and project managers.
- Implement Salesforce customizations, security and user management, processes, workflow, reports, analytics, and application design.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ year(s) experience in a Business Analyst or system administration-related role.
- Great consulting, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and/or Custom Application Design.
- Experience in a corporate legal department, contracts department, or law firm.
- Ability to review and debug Visual Force, Salesforce triggers, and APEX.
- Experience with agile methodology, documentation, and software/tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle change and shifting work priorities, multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office, and other document management systems such as Sharepoint, NetDocuments, and iManage.
- Completed Salesforce Administrator certification or other Salesforce certifications (preferred)
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder
- Work from home anywhere in the continental United States
- Medical, dental, vision, and benefits after 30 days
- Three Weeks Annual Vacation