Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tectonic is a leading technology and business services company serving mid-sized business to enterprise customers with a focus on Insight to Action automation in the cloud. Insight to Action is the intersection of big data, analytics, marketing automation and CRM that provides an integrated approach to automating customer interaction. We are looking for a talented developer to join our team for a 3 month project in Dallas, TX with the following responsibilities:
- Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team during the technical implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Use the right mix of declarative and coding capabilities to create custom applications for clients.
- Apply knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycle analysis, design, development, testing and production support.
- Deliver hands-on code as well as unit testing.
- Organize and facilitate client sessions that ensure alignment between business requirements and technical design
- Create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Adhere to project methodologies to deliver business requirements on time and within budget as part of a team.
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Lightening Development Experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Excellent track record in programming in Java-centric technologies for web applications ideally for large, enterprise-wide solutions.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce platform out-of-the-box functionality along with APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, and SOQL.
- Knowledge of relational databases and integrations.
- Familiar with various methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile/Scrum.
- Demonstrate business acumen with written and verbal communication skills.