Hartford , CT 06101
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Candidates should possess the ability to develop and support applications on Salesforce platform, research issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced Agile environment. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, loves challenges, and can work collaboratively.Qualifications:
- 5+ of experience in the development and design of complex applications
- 2+ Salesforce Development experience is required
- Exposure to AWS or other Cloud technologies is preferred
- Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment.
- Professional appearance and the ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and tactful manner
- Experience delivering business capabilities for Retirement Industry plus
- Understanding of the enterprise architecture to ensure ongoing alignment, driving the technical roadmap for key applications and platforms
- Familiarity with continuous delivery, configuration management, continuous integration, and source control software processes and tools a requirement
- Prior experience with enterprise integration applications or techniques a plus
- Knowledge of different SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Excellent multi-tasker capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and Data Processing management and staffs on all phases of the project development cycle.
- Works closely with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies, and tools, etc.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective solution for the systems design. Performs analysis and system design.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code using program development software alternatives, and/or integrate purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements, and provides ongoing support for the applications.
- Provides technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies which assist the functional business units in meeting their strategic objectives.
- Acts as technical resource to development staffs in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- May contribute towards application availability, health checks, and business continuation with a sense of urgency.
- May also assist with incident and problem resolution.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- May lead teams or projects.