Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Ann Arbor , MI 48104
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PS. We/Our Client are unable to sponsor Visa at this point of time.
Independently take charge of an engagement; identify and address gaps in the engagement approach from a technology, solution, and management perspective; manage customer expectations and escalations; and supply creative thinking to address solution and implementation challenges and risks.
Principal Functional Responsibilities
- Salesforce Developer will be responsible for determining which Salesforce technologies to leverage in customer-driven architectures by drawing on product knowledge, industry experience and utilizing Enterprise Architecture frameworks and Salesforce methodologies.
- Create, drive, and consolidate estimates as needed for projects and customer implementations.
- Guide project plan creation and adherence, requirements analysis, fit/gap assessments, and manage/negotiate scope or timeline changes.
- Seek to understand and apply applicable enterprise and departmental development and support processes.
- Develop and maintain project deliverables that support the project phases and sign-off, including project initiation, plans, status reports, requirements catalogs, solution design documents, communication and quality plans, and other project artifacts.
- Steer the project team through and participate in efficient and effective design, development, and testing.
- Collect, formulate, and disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery for customers and formulate into sharable IP to grow our practice and library of tools within the Salesforce CoE.
- Strive to improve the skill level and performance of all colleagues.
- Design and Architecture of CRM solutions that leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Design and configure applications that leverage the Force.com development platform.
- Lead the configuration of the modules built on the Salesforce platform.
- Assess business requirements, translate them into solutions (Salesforce platform) and lead the definition and communication of technical scope.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on Salesforce platform and be the go-to person in communicating the appropriateness of Salesforce solution options both from a technical and business perspective.
- Capture business processes in automation solutions using the Salesforce platform and the Force.com development architecture.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Create and lead solution design documents, integrations designs, configuration information, developed API and other interface documentations, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement of implemented solutions.
- Simplify and modernize solutions and services by planning standardized interfaces, removing redundancies, improving efficiencies, sharing feature / functionality context across multiple business lines, solutions and business needs.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field; or 8 years applications programming experience with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- 5 years of experience using Salesforce.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department and across the organization.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.