Salesforce Developer / Administrator - Portland, ME
Two95 International Inc.
Portland , ME
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Salesforce Administrator / Developer
Location:(PORTLAND, ME)Type: Full time with our client Salary: Market + Benefits
Roles and Responsibilities:The CRM Administrator/Developer is a critical member of the Digital Services team, responsible for the development and coding of the Salesforce CRM platform for the Online College. This position collaborates with the CRM Manager and with departments in both Finance & Strategy and Academic Operations to ensure the platform is functional and supports CGPS business needs. The perfect fit for this position will have demonstrable Salesforce development and coding skills, and an aptitude for sales and marketing processes.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- 2-5 years of Salesforce experience required: Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, Visual Force
- Salesforce Administrator experience and certification required
- Salesforce Developer experience required; developer certification preferred
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
- Experience with entire development lifecycle
- General programming skills
- Good working knowledge of a variety of online and direct marketing strategies and tactics, including prospecting and sales cycles and workflows
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Proven skills in project management and ability to manage a large number of concurrent projects
- Ability to understand report on KPI metrics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Leadership ability with strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills
- Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Background check may be required.