Rosemead , CA 91770
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tech Firefly is partnering with one of the nations largest electric utilities in Rosemead, CA to hire a Salesforce Consultant to join the team.
Must have either Platform Developer II Certification or at minimum 10+ years of experience with Salesforce
Visa: USC, GC, H1B
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the standing up of a Digital Platform
- Responsible for the overall digital solution architecture of next generation systems in the areas of Digital Commerce, User Journey Mapping, IoT, Application of AI and ML and Multi-Channel Strategies.
- Define the overall framework for creating Digital solutions using emerging Digital Architecture patterns such as Client-Cloud Architectures, Micro services, Reactive & Event based architectures etc.
- Provide administration functions on the Digital Platform.
- Define Release Pipeline, CI/CD, Configuration Management to ensure the reliability and scalability of the applications on the Digital Platform
- Identify gaps in the APIs to backend systems based on the upcoming digital needs and initiate development and deployment to enable the SCRUM teams in MVP/Sprint planning
- Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements. Ensure compatibility with existing solutions, infrastructure, services, and strategic requirements
- Develop, review, and communicate enterprise-wide digital architectural policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Collaborate with OUs and strategy planning to define long term business case roadmaps for digital solutions, draw comparisons against current state and define future state architecture.
- 5+ years of operating complex, large-scale enterprise external facing mobile applications or web sites
- Prior experience in working on SF Service Cloud. Configuring SF applications
- Demonstrated experience with Full stack application development; Salesforce custom application design, Apex language, API, and Visualforce or Lightning.
- Experience with multiple user setup, profiles and roles, configuration, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validations
- Expertise in extensive programming in Java or C++
- Understanding and experience in setting up DNS and Network firewall.
- Desired Skills/Attributes
- Managing application configuration using (Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Experience in scripting languages (Ruby, Python, PowerShell, etc).
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Familiar with Docker Containers and hypervisors
- Experience of deploying application through an App Store and Internal Store.
- Familiar with the MDM
Free Dental, Life and Vision Insurance