Salesforce Certified Developer II Remote
Two95 International Inc.
Cherry Hill , NJ 08002
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Salesforce certified developer II
Type : Contract 6 months.
Location : 100% Remote workRate : $Open/hour
- Create basic Force.com applications
- Develop some level of automation via workflow, process builder, and some apex (triggers)
- Gather requirements, analyze business needs, and apply best practices in determining the best solution
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Participate in design discussions, and offer timely solutions
- Act as the first level of support for production issues and triage them, accordingly, escalating as needed
- Engage with business leaders to define requirements and develop solution designs
- 5+ years Salesforce experience (creating objects, custom fields, field-level security)
- Salesforce automation techniques: Workflow rules, Process Builder, and Apex triggers.
- 3 + years prior programming experience (Apex, C#, Java, PHP, Ruby)
- Familiar with the declarative development model within Salesforce
- SOQL query fundamentals and data modeling experience
- Extensive Visualforce experience (jQuery, Lightning, CSS are a plus)
- Basic familiarity writing unit tests and debugging apex code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required PLUS a minimum of three years related experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce governor limits, best practices, and working with large data sets are a plus
Certified Salesforce Developer II
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.