Salesforce Business Solution Architect
Rainmaker Associates LLC
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 2 weeks ago
At Rainmaker Associates, we are problem solvers. Were passionate about helping people solve problems and overcome challenges so that they can achieve their potential.
- We take initiative and own the problem
- We take the customers success personally and advocate for them (even though they may fight it)
- We value hard work and smart thinking
- We team up with each other, our customers and our partners
We love to make an impact, to leave our mark, to take on a challenge, to master something new, to figure it out, to muscle through
We hate futility & monotony, to waste clients money, to leave the job undone, when we point out the cliff and they jump off!
If you share these values, then you can be a Rainmaker!
The Business Architect is a team leader on our Strategic Customer Product, Experience and Business Process Engagements. This person is tasked with facilitating workshops to gain an understanding of our client's products, customers, processes and technology. The Business Architect maps out solutions and develops customer roadmaps through all of the Cloud products offered by Salesforce.com and other related cloud technologies and platforms, and from that designs solutions that includes business innovation and transformation, improved process definition as well as best-practice architecture and implementation of Salesforce.com and other related cloud based technologies.
The Business Architect will maintain continuity with a solution implementation team to ensure what is delivered adheres to the project vision, scope, long term roadmap and Rainmaker best practices.
- Leverage people, process and technology to establish a solution strategy that aligns to the business strategy, engages stakeholders and supports the development of a World Class sales, service and marketing organization
- Working with multiple stakeholders, identify the most important client business challenges, conduct analysis, and present strategic solutions that align to the corporate sales, service and marketing strategies.
- Lead senior business stakeholders through transformative activities, beginning with discovery through the delivery of business value, designed at streamlining business processes to achieve optimal performance
- Proven ability to build relationships with constituents, including: clients
- (business and IT), internal teams, and consulting partners
- Collaborate with sales during the presales/discovery stage to research and understand client business challenges and drive towards value added solutions
- Contribute within Rainmaker to the development of delivery tools and resources, thought leadership, and client offerings through personal experience and perspective
- Guide resources assigned to the project that are responsible for the implementation of cloud solutions designed to enhance the client experience
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, User experience(customer and employee) modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Experience in building and presenting various project deliverables including: Process Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Basic Integration Topography Diagrams, Executive Design Summaries
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Experience in building and presenting various project deliverables including: Process Flow diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Basic
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas with technical solutioning capabilities around:
*System Implementation & Adoption
*Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
*Salesforce.com Service Cloud
*Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
*Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
*Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
*Salesforce.coms Apex programming language
*Integration architecture and data flow
*Cloud based architecture and application solution strategies
- B.S./B.A. degree or an equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Completed at least 5-10 full-lifecycle, enterprise Salesforce.com implementations with project ownership. Implementations must have included a combination of the following experience:
- Solution architect consultant for a consultancy working with mid to large sized organizations
- Strong analytical and management skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating those into technology and operational requirements
- Several modalities of business and technical diagramming, journey mapping, user experience design
- Progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in enterprise environments
- Proven ability to lead large, cross-functional workshops of 5 50 people (including executive level teams) for process analysis and architecture requirements gathering.
- Experience implementing or administering project workstreams using strict or adaptive Agile methodology for delivery
- Experience architecting enterprise integration systems and proven ability to create integration landscape diagrams and use cases a plus
- Strong expertise in at least three of the following areas is required:
- Program Governance, Change Enablement and Adoption
- User Interface and User Experience Design
- Service Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Salesforce CPQ + Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Lightning Platform development
- Proven relationship manager with experience growing and developing strong trusted-adviser relationship with customers
- Confident and thoughtful personality with the ability to adapt styles to multiple types of clients
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success
- Exceptional presentation, communication and problem resolution skills
- Some project management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 50%
- At least one Salesforce.com certification
Fun, progressive, team environment. Everyone learns, everyone shares, everyone helps, everyone benefits, especially our customers! Opportunity to contribute, lead and develop beyond your role. Great entrepreneurial growth environment.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Work from home as desired
- Get the day off on your birthday!